Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Box Office Hideout (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Oblivion was amazing (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=121911)

RADIOACTIVE MAN 04-19-2013 02:16 PM

Oblivion was amazing

Jesus christ, probably one of the best movies I have seen this year..the concept, the score (brilliance) , the cinematography are all top notch, if u wanna see sci fi well done with an original storyline and approach..see this shit..its fucking brilliant ...easily a 9/10 movie for me :Y

100pr00f 04-19-2013 03:07 PM

want to write a review for my site.. Would like to hear what you have to say. I def want to go and see this

http://www.soreelflix.com/you-post-the-news/

RADIOACTIVE MAN 04-19-2013 03:55 PM

U know what, this would def be my first shot at a review..whe. I get home..i.got u

100pr00f 04-19-2013 05:50 PM

good shit...Cant wait to read what you put in words

Frank Sobotka 04-20-2013 05:13 AM

I heard that it was essentially moon + a generic action plot.

RagnaroK 05-04-2013 11:53 PM

Just came back from seeing this master piece, I would have to agree with what RADIOACTIVE MAN said. The movie was excellent and the plot twist was definitely better than the plot twist on Iron Man 3. While IM3 was enjoyable and entertaining, Oblivion is certainly a better movie as a whole. The sequence in which the story develops was perfect, in the end everything was explained.

RADIOACTIVE MAN 05-06-2013 10:42 AM

Finally, someone else who gets it and yes, to me it was way better than iron man 3, a very well done masterpiece, the only thing u could say is similar to moon is the clone attribute of the film, that's it.. The storyline on the other hand is a fresh and original perspective on alien invasions, quite smart if I may say so...invading humanity using the one thing they wouldn't fear the most, themselves

RagnaroK 05-06-2013 10:59 PM

The movie is full of smart plots.

"using the one thing they wouldn't fear the most, themselves"
Not only that but the fact that they destabilized the Earth first by destroying the Moon. The earthquakes, tsunamis and hunger took care of everything before the invasion.

The constant asking of "are you an effective team?" the clones can't spent too much time on Earth, because eventually they'll regain their original memories. Add to the fact the false promise of returning to Titan, not only this serves as giving them false hopes but let us know that when those 2 last weeks ended the clones would've been eliminated. That's what happened the moment Vika said they weren't and effective team and that she was having doubts, she got killed immediately. It served as a fail safe for the aliens.

DR. NICK RIVIERA 05-07-2013 07:12 AM

don't like the second half of the movie

RADIOACTIVE MAN 05-08-2013 11:10 PM

Jsee it again, I know I would

IrOnMaN 09-01-2013 11:04 PM

I brought the DVD Friday. I love the film. I don't understand why this film received a 55% from rotten tomatoes.

The only problem I have with the movie is the Brianiac thingy. I thought it'd be a race of species. I was a little disappointed.

Great film overall!

V1LLAIN 09-10-2013 09:57 PM

Just bought the Oblivion Blu-ray & the new Star Trek: Into Darkness.

Love my Sci-FI, just saw the new Riddick movie. Shit was mad dope muddy bloody & had great atmosphere.

If you're a fan of Pitch Black & Chronicles Of Riddick, you should definitely check it out.

CharlesJones 09-14-2013 09:35 AM

LOL@ya'll liking Oblivion hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Ya'll like that wack shit? From the previews i saw, i wouldn't waste a dime on that. Tom Cruise hasn't made a good movie in a long time. I think the last good movie he did was Collateral with Jamie Foxx and Jada Pinkett. I was pissed at Mission Impossible 4.