Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Box Office Hideout (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Thor: The Dark World - Trailer (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=121963)

100pr00f 04-23-2013 08:41 AM

Thor: The Dark World - Trailer

The first trailer for Thor: The Dark World

http://www.soreelflix.com/movie-news...first-trailer/

TAURO 04-23-2013 05:27 PM

I'm excited, I really liked the first movie.

Sky Blue Bally Kid 04-23-2013 05:27 PM

Looking good, interesting a lot of it seems set in the UK?

100pr00f 04-23-2013 05:35 PM

Yea I can't wait. Looks good. But iron man 3 is first.

TAURO 04-23-2013 08:17 PM

I'm seeing IM3 this weekend :)

DarkEXile 04-23-2013 08:29 PM

It looks awesome!

100pr00f 04-24-2013 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TAURO (Post 2322024)
I'm seeing IM3 this weekend :)

Lucky you. Wish I could

IrOnMaN 11-08-2013 01:45 PM

How is it? Rotten Tomatoes gave it a 66%.

check two 11-08-2013 02:18 PM

Is that Fabio?

p-rok73 11-08-2013 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IrOnMaN (Post 2413419)
How is it? Rotten Tomatoes gave it a 66%.

I saw it this morning. I enjoyed it. The beginning was a little slow to me, but the middle and last parts I enjoyed a lot. There's 2 extra scenes at the end. One during the credits (a must see if you're following the whole Marvel/Disney part of the universe) and a second one at the end of the credits. I read some complaining in other places, but people forget this is just comic-book related material at the end. Not Gone With The Wind. I would say that its a good movie, not a great one. But no regrets for me. Now, on to Captain America.

Jin10304 11-09-2013 08:54 PM

Malekith was fucking gay. Last fight scenes were horrible, they kept teleporting every 2 seconds to a new spot and the way he did was just like Theron in Prometheus.

chiba 11-11-2013 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by p-rok73 (Post 2413437)
I saw it this morning. I enjoyed it. The beginning was a little slow to me, but the middle and last parts I enjoyed a lot. There's 2 extra scenes at the end. One during the credits (a must see if you're following the whole Marvel/Disney part of the universe) and a second one at the end of the credits. I read some complaining in other places, but people forget this is just comic-book related material at the end. Not Gone With The Wind. I would say that its a good movie, not a great one. But no regrets for me. Now, on to Captain America.

yep

I feel is was a great movie, great action scenes.
cmon that blackhole grenade was deadly !!!

Just to add to the qbove quote , the movie had that star trek feel to it ..a little bit, but still kept it THOR/marvel related!

Great Chemistry with Loki and Thor!

Def worth every penny ! Ill be seeing it again !

didnt really get the point of the extra scenes? nothing really special happened?
im guessing whats in the box given to benicio del toro is one of the gems for Thanos' Gauntlet? Or something for guardians of the Galaxy?

JIGSAW45 11-13-2013 08:15 AM

this movie was so much better than the first one. That ending credits scene was them giving the Infinity stone to the collector to not have them all in one spot cuz they already have 3 relics. Thanos gauntlet,the tesseract is one of the Infinity gems and the aether is the other one. It looks like they take the form of something else when they're not attached to the gauntlet, pretty dope idea.pretty sick how all those ending credits scenes lead into the next movie.

chiba 11-13-2013 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JIGSAW45 (Post 2414390)
this movie was so much better than the first one. That ending credits scene was them giving the Infinity stone to the collector to not have them all in one spot cuz they already have 3 relics. Thanos gauntlet,the tesseract is one of the Infinity gems and the aether is the other one. It looks like they take the form of something else when they're not attached to the gauntlet, pretty dope idea.pretty sick how all those ending credits scenes lead into the next movie.

:beer:

I had a feeling it dealt with Thanos.

the scene after the credits was pretty cheezy. The mosnter chasing the birds was pretty funny!

Sky Blue Bally Kid 11-16-2013 07:37 PM

Just watched this, good film overall and worth watching.

It was a good move having Loki in this as I think it would have been pretty average without him, I kinda agree with Jin though and think the final sequences could have been better and didn't think the the main elf guy was that great as a bad guy as he never comes across as that much of a threat. However, the action scenes are on point, and Thor himself is a beast in this and has a few holy shit moments :)