Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Know The Ledge (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   It is the duty of the average person to stop the gay (sinful) advance (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=122082)

zooruka 04-30-2013 10:05 PM

It is the duty of the average person to stop the gay (sinful) advance

It is the moral obligation of every normal human individual to stop the homosexual advance, before it destroys the fabric of our society, people need to take seriously the social responsibility that has been portioned to them as a result of being born, not to mention the social ramifications and legacy they are passing on to there children and future generations.

I believe People need to stop being politically correct and trying to judge people based on there individuality and instead think about the greater good of society. Homosexuals are out of control, I mean a behaviour that was once considered sinful and disgusting is slowly being shoved down our throats, legitimized and tolerated instead of being shunned and marginalized as it should be.

People seem to think the only place for decent is in institutions like the church and what not, but I feel it's the moral and civil duty of the average person to halt the Homosexual advance, as it's the average person who gets married has 2.5 children, which inturn produces the glue that holds the fabric of society together and produces social cohesion and structure, making it possible for humanity to flourish .

homosexuality has no place in legitimate society and if the average persons fails or does not realize that it's his or her responsibility to see off this evil then society is doomed !!!.

peace

check two 04-30-2013 10:14 PM

You didn't come out yet zooruka?

diggy 04-30-2013 11:01 PM

If somebody is easily persuaded into homosexuality, that person was probably already gay.

check two 04-30-2013 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by prof zooruka (Post 2323434)
I believe People need to stop trying to judge people based on there individuality and instead think about the greater good of society.

haha

D.projectile 05-01-2013 08:07 AM

Quote:

It is the moral obligation of every normal human individual to stop the homosexual advance, before it destroys the fabric of our society, people need to take seriously the social responsibility that has been portioned to them as a result of being born, not to mention the social ramifications and legacy they are passing on to there children and future generations.

I believe People need to stop being politically correct and trying to judge people based on there individuality and instead think about the greater good of society. Homosexuals are out of control, I mean a behaviour that was once considered sinful and disgusting is slowly being shoved down our throats, legitimized and tolerated instead of being shunned and marginalized as it should be.

People seem to think the only place for decent is in institutions like the church and what not, but I feel it's the moral and civil duty of the average person to halt the Homosexual advance, as it's the average person who gets married has 2.5 children, which inturn produces the glue that holds the fabric of society together and produces social cohesion and structure, making it possible for humanity to flourish .

homosexuality has no place in legitimate society and if the average persons fails or does not realize that it's his or her responsibility to see off this evil then society is doomed !!!.

peace

how does one "see off this evil" as you say?

D.projectile 05-01-2013 08:08 AM

you're singling out one act. why?

LORD NOSE 05-02-2013 07:29 PM

Quote:

peace

society is doomed because there are men out there who like dick ?

DarkEXile 05-02-2013 09:00 PM

Crazy religious people.

THE W 05-03-2013 01:56 PM

from a naturalist materialist world view, so what?

LORD NOSE 05-03-2013 03:44 PM

there are allot of things in this world that we feel shouldn't be

and i don't see the world being a better cleaner safer place by tomorrow morning or in 10 years -

how should we live our lives amongst the trash ?

angry, depressed, joyous ?

or should we start getting rid of the people in the world who we think shouldn't exist anymore in order for us to feel satisfied living our lives ?

RUSHING PLATYPUS 05-04-2013 07:41 PM

http://osocio.org/images/uploads/Uni...otry_thumb.jpg

RUSHING PLATYPUS 05-04-2013 07:46 PM

Quote:

peace

Seriously, your efforts here and any other time you try to preach hate like this are futile. It's 2013 bro. You're fighting a fight that is over. And you lost.

D.projectile 05-06-2013 10:12 AM

Divine Love exposes sin as false and brings back reality and the heaven that's already hear for those who have eyes. hate has no place in the hearts of a true believer. Hate can't reside with Truth.