Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Wu-Tang Chamber (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   the beat Rzarectah made for Talib Kewli´s new LP is dope! (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=122214)

Apocalypse 05-09-2013 06:38 PM

the beat Rzarectah made for Talib Kewli´s new LP is dope!

Illmatic Hispanic 05-09-2013 07:05 PM

Beat is kinda wack.. fukn tired of rza he shouts out kweli but he cant even show love
To priests two tracks on pwowr at least do some vocals. Its like rza n Wu are jealous of priest and always undermine Kp's efforts. I don't get it man.

Dr. Simon Hurt 05-09-2013 07:07 PM

The breakdown with the organ and Busta Rhymes are awful...other than that, it's ok

prof zooruka 05-09-2013 07:15 PM

not feeling it.

peace

Apocalypse 05-09-2013 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Illmatic Hispanic (Post 2325223)
Beat is kinda wack.. fukn tired of rza he shouts out kweli but he cant even show love
To priests two tracks on pwowr at least do some vocals. Its like rza n Wu are jealous of priest and always undermine Kp's efforts. I don't get it man.

maybe RZA just thinks his beats dont match Killah Priest style and vice-versa, usually Killah Priest pics deep but soft ( not in the negative away of the word ) and RZA usually makes more uptempo beats, maybe thats it.

blaksteez 05-09-2013 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apocalypse (Post 2325235)
maybe RZA just thinks his beats dont match Killah Priest style and vice-versa, usually Killah Priest pics deep but soft ( not in the negative away of the word ) and RZA usually makes more uptempo beats, maybe thats it.

Na I dont think theres any beef as such, but heres what I think really is up. Priest and RZAs ideologies clash. Can you really imagine Priest instead of Mastakilla as a general? Mastas style is more obdient to RZAs vision of WU especially in the old days. KP would just totally take a WU track to his realm which would be like having two abbotts dropping jewels. KP just has too much to say to be chained down to group oR to wait on RZAs orders. But we all know KP isnt or wasnt happy with the way RZA and GZA kind of treated him back then, he was so close to all the wu yet they choose nas, busta, snoop or George Clinton over him to feature on one wu group album. Anyway its for a reason, they all still got love for each other and KP defo powerful one man army.. I just wana see the KP movie based on his ancient character like in his Cross your heart video, thatd be sick!

Apocalypse 05-10-2013 05:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blaksteez (Post 2325281)
Na I dont think theres any beef as such, but heres what I think really is up. Priest and RZAs ideologies clash. Can you really imagine Priest instead of Mastakilla as a general? Mastas style is more obdient to RZAs vision of WU especially in the old days. KP would just totally take a WU track to his realm which would be like having two abbotts dropping jewels. KP just has too much to say to be chained down to group oR to wait on RZAs orders. But we all know KP isnt or wasnt happy with the way RZA and GZA kind of treated him back then, he was so close to all the wu yet they choose nas, busta, snoop or George Clinton over him to feature on one wu group album. Anyway its for a reason, they all still got love for each other and KP defo powerful one man army.. I just wana see the KP movie based on his ancient character like in his Cross your heart video, thatd be sick!

in someway I agree with you, but I dont think there is a beef in the real meaning of the word, and I understand why RZA picked Nas, Busta or Snopp instead KP, because they are rap stars while as much as I like and respect KP, KP isnt.