Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Shop (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   new CASSIDY I'am a Hustla is as wack as his last album (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1225)

tical2000 06-22-2005 01:13 AM

new CASSIDY I'am a Hustla is as wack as his last album

Yo, I thought I would listen to the new CASSIDY I'am a HUSTLA album, even though the last record I heard from CASSIDY SPLIT PERSONALITY was on some straight bubblegum pop garbage......I have been told that CASSIDY was some sort of battle rapper and that his new record was more street or hard.......well

.....the new CASSIDY record sounds as lame and bubblegum as his last record.....songs like "BELLYBUTTON" and "C'-BONICS" are fuckin pathetic......and are just as bubblegum as the next CHINGY record........like this dude may be good on mixtapes.....but he cant rap on a album to save his life

Like it seems so forced how is trying to get some respect as a "Hustla" and a "B-Boy" now....but they seem so forced...........dude is fuckin wack

......as far as wanting to see girls "bellybuttons", I am sure he is going to see more than bellybuttons in the clink.

dude is a creampuff........

BELLYBUTTONS is my vote for gayest song of 2005! listen and laugh

Rebel_INS 06-22-2005 06:08 AM

Re: new CASSIDY I'am a Hustla is as wack as his last album

Of course man. Cassidy IS wack!!!

Hayabusa 06-22-2005 09:12 AM

Just what I expected of him glad I didn't waste my time DLin the leaked CD.

PolitiC 06-22-2005 09:25 AM

yeah the mutha fucka never killed nobody its just a publicity stunt 2 boost his album sales...makes me sick...i dunno how well his album gon sell but if the publicity stunt works...i dunno seems 2 me that hip hop has been ruined and there are only few real cats.im afraid in 10 years rap will be destroyed somebody needs 2 change this direction rap is goin

RapLevelated 06-22-2005 10:37 AM

I used to hate on Cass just by the videos he put out. But dude can spit, anyone who disagrees is messed up. That verse on Game's cd was sick.

kell16 06-22-2005 10:39 AM

hell yeah cassidy is sick

ballistic 06-22-2005 10:50 AM

ugh, i'm tired of standing up for cassidy on these forums....i guess i'll have to hear the new record before i continue to defend him so gallantly...

Hayabusa 06-22-2005 01:59 PM

Cassidy got murked by Fab and Lil Weezie on his own CD. On that 6 minute song.

Funk_Dock 06-22-2005 06:14 PM

i was gonna dl it, but fuck it now

AK Spray 06-23-2005 02:03 AM

I ain't gona hate on him.. Because it seems like his ass is at least tryin to make an effort at good MC'in... SO, really it's whatever.