I'd rather take a leak on it
Solid album. Real dope, send it up is crazy. Blood on the leaves is crazy too, always liked TNGHTS - R U Ready. Really feeling Bound too.
1. On Sight (Prod. #DaftPunk)
2. Black Skinhead (Prod. Daft Punk, Travi$ Scott, Mike Dean)
3. I Am A God (feat. Justin Vernon) (Prod. Daft Punk, Hudson Mohawke, Kanye West, Travi$ Scott, Mike Dean, Rick Rubin)
4. New Slaves (feat. #FrankOcean) (Prod. Daft Punk, Travi$ Scott, Hudson Mohawke, Mike Dean, Kanye West)
5. Hold My Liquor (feat. #ChiefKeef & Justin Vernon) (Prod. Young Chop, Mike Dean, Arca, Rick Rubin)
6. I’m In It (feat. Justin Vernon) (Prod. #RZA, Travi$ Scott, Mike Dean, Evian Christ)
7. Blood On The Leaves (feat. Tony Williams) (Prod. #TNGHT, Kanye West, Mike Dean)
8. Guilt Trip (feat. #KidCudi) (Prod. Symbolyc One, Arca, Travi$ Scott, Mike Dean, Ackeejuice Rockers)
9. Send It Up (feat. King L & Iamsu) (Prod. #Gesaffelstein, Arca, Daft Punk, Hudson Mohawke)
10. Bound (feat. Charlie Wilson) (Prod. Kanye West, No I.D., Symbolyc One, The Heatmakerz, Rick Rubin)
lots of daft punk and theres rza on there, wuts up with all the co production credits there like 20 producers on one track.
it'll probably be good but since kanyes a faggot i won't listen
This is awful.
I'll give it some thought.
I went ahead.
Appreciate ya, bro.
Loving it, though Ye is annoying at times. But the music on this is craaazy. Hardcore 808's
you guys are fucking gay if you think this is good. sounds like fucking Daft Punk or some shit. he used autotune on blood on the leaves?? does he even know what strange fruit is about?
me and the savior of hip-hop are not impressed (p.s. you not ready for Act II, you crumbs)
may I suggest ralph macchio's cock in your mouth?
Jay electronica ain't ready either that's why its.never dropping
Only checking this out because of Evian Christ.
The album is very different. There are a few tracks I’m not feeling, but the majority are dope. Ended up rating it a 3.75 / 5 on my site.
Uh oh, preparing for the internet shit-storm that's soon to ensue.