Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Know The Ledge (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   What did the Prophet Muhammad Prophecy ? (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123562)

LORD NOSE 07-20-2013 02:44 PM

What did the Prophet Muhammad Prophecy ?

A prophet is one who sees into the future and uses what he sees to give guidance to the people in his present Times

diggy 07-20-2013 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LORD NOSE (Post 2339572)
A prophet is one who sees into the future and uses what he sees to give guidance to the people in his present Times

That definitiion is not universal. Nabi in Arabic (TRANSLATED AS PROPHET) is one who receives a book. Prophet Muhammed received the Quran, therefore, he is a Prophet.

LORD NOSE 07-20-2013 07:28 PM

allot of people can claim to have received a book from an angel

Quote:

Nabi in Arabic (TRANSLATED AS PROPHET) is one who receives a book

so Nabi means one who received a book - it doesn't mean one who received a book from a angel right ?

Killa BB 07-20-2013 07:40 PM

"I've received like a zillion books. Usually as birthday presents." - SuperProphet BeautiFlyB

zooruka 07-21-2013 01:09 AM

Matthew 7 15:16 -"Be on your guard against false prophets; they come to you looking like sheep on the outside, but on the inside they are really like wild wolves. 16 You will know them by what they do".

LORD NOSE 07-21-2013 06:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by prof zooruka (Post 2339689)
Matthew 7 15:16 -"Be on your guard against false prophets; they come to you looking like sheep on the outside, but on the inside they are really like wild wolves. 16 You will know them by what they do".

and what the fuck does this bible verse have to do with what we are discussing ?

don't bring your Islam hating bullshit into this thread

but since you did, tell us what Muhammad did

Matthew 7 15:16 You will know them by what they do"

Urban_Journalz 07-21-2013 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by prof zooruka (Post 2339689)

"And he (Jesus, pbuh) went a little beyond them and fell upon his face and prayed..."-Matthew 26:39

http://islamicartdb.com/wp-content/u...on-praying.jpg

Do explain.....

V4D3R 07-21-2013 12:59 PM

^Thats how they all prayed to tha gods back ten way back to the ancient Sumeria. Nice try.

Urban_Journalz 07-21-2013 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by V4D3R (Post 2339824)
^Thats how they all prayed to tha gods back ten way back to the ancient Sumeria. Nice try.

Words may mean something to you but I need something more substantial. Anything else? If not, then thank you for your time. Any pictures? Archaeological evidence? Humor me.

V4D3R 07-21-2013 01:06 PM

Zoroastianism

Urban_Journalz 07-21-2013 01:13 PM

Don't forget, your interest in religion, at it's furthest extent, is only one of a topic to discuss. Having not taken it seriously, there are aspects of it that you will never experience. It's like having a lot of book knowledge about a car or hand-to-hand combat and having never driven or been in a fight. You're on the outside looking in, trying to guess the temperature and you look ridiculous and no one except others who love to make guesses will ever take you seriously. That goes for everyone who fits this particular shoe. It was truly nice talking to you. It only strengthened my resolve and proved a few points that I've studied about people who take this particular road. Having no firm ground to stand on, they only seek to misguide others with conjecture and guesswork. You'll find out who's right and who's wrong once you die. As a bonus, all of your proof will be quite tangible. Peace.

V4D3R 07-21-2013 01:16 PM

I dont need to explain nothing do your own homework. The fuck I look like?

Urban_Journalz 07-21-2013 01:18 PM

I'm sure you meant Zoroastrianism and this is too young of a religion. Go back further and you'll see that the monotheistic faiths always submitted in this way and all that happened with these people, is them having taken the piece that they liked from it and forgot about the rest. Much the same way Christians eat pork when their own book speaks against it.

Urban_Journalz 07-21-2013 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by V4D3R (Post 2339832)
The fuck I look like?

Exactly what you are.

V4D3R 07-21-2013 01:20 PM

yes the vedics....see I know your not a unsharp tool in the shed urbanz so dont try to insult my intelligence again