Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Box Office Hideout (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Superman & Batman Movie (2015) (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123571)

Jammin 07-21-2013 12:44 AM

Superman & Batman Movie (2015)

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/171...an-movie.jhtml

Jammin 07-21-2013 03:15 AM

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...er-d6ef65j.jpg

IrOnMaN 07-21-2013 07:32 PM

This has to be one of the worse decisions DC has agreed too. Rebooting the Batman franchise isn't a good idea. In my opinion, when it's concerning Batman, no director can outshine Nolan's performance.

This will fail!

IrOnMaN 07-23-2013 12:24 PM

The ONLY way this can truly work is if Snyder cast Joseph Gordon-Levitt as Batman. It'll be a great transition from the Dark Knight triology.

Guarded By Martyrs 07-23-2013 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IrOnMaN (Post 2339916)
This has to be one of the whers decisions DC has agreed too. Rebooting the Batman franchise isn't a good idea. In my opinion, when it's concerning Batman, no director can outshine Nolan's performance.

I agree....I don't get this?

They are doing a "Justice League" movie eventually right ?

8 07-23-2013 02:24 PM

logo looks like it was made 5 minutes before the announcement lmfao foh

Durag 07-23-2013 03:28 PM

Will they fuck off with these stupid big hollywood blockbuster movies. I dont care how good ya'll thought The Dark Knight was i thought it was nowhere near as good as everyone made out to be and i didnt even bother watchin the third or that new Superman movie which looked like thrash imo.

Fuck stupid over the top CGI battle scenes that go on for an hour, all these films are following the same boring formula now, Django Unchained was really the last great movie i seen in the cinema.

Film makers need to get more creative. David Lynch needs to come back with another masterpiece like Mulholland Drive and blow our fucking minds again.

Independent or foreign cinema is where its at. Dunno why ya'll even bother checkin for this watered down hollywood shit.

Watch the original "Funny Games", that film is fuckin TENSE.

IrOnMaN 07-23-2013 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whers (Post 2340446)
I agree....I don't get this?

They are doing a "Justice League" movie eventually right ?

Yes, in 2017. For now, their plans are to do a Superman 2 followed by Superman and Batman, a Flash movie, and then the Justice League.

This will not work for a number of reasons.

How are they going to make a Superman and Batman film? Joseph Gordon Levitt has to play Batman. There's no other way.

hashashin 07-24-2013 02:21 AM

Quote:

Rebooting the Batman franchise isn't a good idea. In my opinion, when it's concerning Batman, no director can outshine Nolan's performance.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 8 (Post 2340451)
logo looks like it was made 5 minutes before the announcement lmfao foh

:yessad:

DR. NICK RIVIERA 07-24-2013 04:17 AM

Quote:

This has to be one of the worse decisions DC has agreed too. Rebooting the Batman franchise isn't a good idea. In my opinion, when it's concerning Batman, no director can outshine Nolan's performance.

This will fail!

Stop hyping Nolan, I'm sure there are directors that could do better....hell, even Nolan himself could do better! Batmab Begins is still better than TDK and TDKR

Quote:

Originally Posted by Durag (Post 2340469)
Will they fuck off with these stupid big hollywood blockbuster movies. I dont care how good ya'll thought The Dark Knight was i thought it was nowhere near as good as everyone made out to be and i didnt even bother watchin the third or that new Superman movie which looked like thrash imo.

Fuck stupid over the top CGI battle scenes that go on for an hour, all these films are following the same boring formula now, Django Unchained was really the last great movie i seen in the cinema.

Film makers need to get more creative. David Lynch needs to come back with another masterpiece like Mulholland Drive and blow our fucking minds again.

Independent or foreign cinema is where its at. Dunno why ya'll even bother checkin for this watered down hollywood shit.

Watch the original "Funny Games", that film is fuckin TENSE.

Durag, +1

Some of you guys are brainwashed...

IrOnMaN 07-24-2013 01:44 PM

[QUOTE=DR. NICK RIVIERA;2340588]Stop hyping Nolan, I'm sure there are directors that could do better....hell, even Nolan himself could do better! Batmab Begins is still better than TDK and TDKR
QUOTE]

Maybe but Nolan did it the right way. At this moment, Nolan can't be touched.

TDK and TDKR are classics.

MaskedAvenger 08-04-2013 07:12 AM

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9...y2kdo1_500.gif

Ancient One 08-04-2013 08:30 AM

This is going to be a flop.

I liked Nolan's trilogy, TDKR is my favorite, I always thought TDK was overhyped. Ledger's performance is the whole movie. While Bale just over overacts every scene ans sounds like a rapist.

IrOnMaN 08-05-2013 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ancient One (Post 2342655)
This is going to be a flop.

I liked Nolan's trilogy, TDKR is my favorite, I always thought TDK was overhyped. Ledger's performance is the whole movie. While Bale just over overacts every scene ans sounds like a rapist.

This can work if they cast Joseph Gordon Levitt as Bats. Batman has always been more realistic than Supes.

Ancient One 08-06-2013 03:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IrOnMaN (Post 2342911)
This can work if they cast Joseph Gordon Levitt as Bats. Batman has always been more realistic than Supes.

I don't know. Still see nightmares of those horrible 90's batman films.

We'll see. If it's made for adults it might be a good one.