Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Know The Ledge (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   why do silly religious people....? (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123620)

knewcheeze 07-23-2013 03:30 PM

why do silly religious people....?

get so excited about how they stopped eating pork....

all dead animal flesh is haram....

unless of course....your religion is on sum Arab nationalist shit

don't think you special cuz you stopped eating pork

silly spook worshipers....

PANDA PISS 07-23-2013 04:25 PM

Yeah if you make that argument about rotting flesh, whats the difference between that and eating vegetables and fruit that are also slowly rotting?

its a poor argument. I try to eat less meat simply because humans aren't carnivores and our stomachs haven't evolved to eat meat. on a health level it doesn't make sense to eat a lot of meat.

IrOnMaN 07-23-2013 07:14 PM

Pork and Beef aren't good for you. It takes a lot of days for the meat to fully digest. Chicken and Fish are the two meats that are considered healthy if you bake them and they do not take as long to digest.

V4D3R 07-23-2013 07:42 PM

I'm slowly embracing the vegan-isms. Meat about once a week. Still on the dairy and eggs. Yogurt is my choice dairy and cheese.

knewcheeze 07-24-2013 12:30 PM

fffffffff

Yeah if you make that argument about rotting flesh, whats the difference between that and eating vegetables and fruit that are also slowly rotting?

12 jews

if your fruits and vegatbles are rotten eye would recommend not eating um...

produce is ALIVE...eye remember back when they used to call self da produce God we would soak sum not so good looking green leafy veggies and within an hour they would be looking healthy again...because produce is what? ALIVE...on the other side the meat and seafood department had STRENGENT regulations on how long you could have dead animals at room temperature and still be able to sell it by law...because animal products is what? DEAD...

the produce that went bad the quickest was organic berries...but still you could leave them out all day

culture is the gateway to power....the highest form of power is high vibrating levels of electromagnetic radiation poppin off in the holy temple of one who has Equality and God-hood...

when you eat fresh alive raw produce your body digests that God jew jahhhhhhh quick...god forbid you juice...its even more of an electral conductor.....its a poor arguement to compare something that is ALIVE and something that is DEAD....

I try to eat less meat simply because humans aren't carnivores and our stomachs haven't evolved to eat meat. on a health level it doesn't make sense to eat a lot of meat

thats peace

how many animals have you killed yourself, gutted and then eaten?

knewcheeze 07-24-2013 12:48 PM

fffffff

Quote:

Originally Posted by V4D3R (Post 2340522)
I'm slowly embracing the vegan-isms. Meat about once a week. Still on the dairy and eggs. Yogurt is my choice dairy and cheese.

om amazed that eye ever got off dairy...it was nothing short of a miracle...

plaugexX 08-29-2013 07:38 PM

I had stopped eating pork for about three years. I eventually got tired of seeking alternatives to meals that are a staple in todays society. I hear alot of hype about how fast food is unhealthy but that doesnt slow down the ad campaigns that expose every human being to the option. You would have to be vehemently opposed in order avoid fast food due to all the advertisements and marketing and product placement.

PANDA PISS 08-29-2013 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by plaugexX (Post 2398779)
I had stopped eating pork for about three years. I eventually got tired of seeking alternatives to meals that are a staple in todays society. I hear alot of hype about how fast food is unhealthy but that doesnt slow down the ad campaigns that expose every human being to the option. You would have to be vehemently opposed in order avoid fast food due to all the advertisements and marketing and product placement.

lol what? is fast food a drug as well? just don't eat it.

check two 08-29-2013 07:44 PM

haha

PANDA PISS 08-29-2013 08:08 PM

Just remembered i looked cheezes post up after reading it, apparently fruit and vegetables really are alive for a number of days after being picked. kind of amazing.

Nick Fury 09-01-2013 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sosa (Post 2398780)
is fast food a drug as well?

it can be , sugars n fats

PANDA PISS 09-01-2013 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nick Fury (Post 2399304)
it can be , sugars n fats

yeah everything can be because every substance has a chemical effect. What i'm saying is that that poster is a chump. You can bet hes some fat ass trying to blame mcdonalds for being a gross sweaty hog.

Killa BB 09-02-2013 11:09 AM

Carnivorous Pork Eater = Me

IrOnMaN 09-02-2013 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BeautiFlyB (Post 2399517)
Carnivorous Pork Eater = Me

This isn't good for your overall health. Chicken or fish is better. Just don't eat meat all the time.

THE W 09-02-2013 07:09 PM

unless you're eating something thats poison all food is fine in moderation.