Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   EGYPT: death toll (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123972)

EAGLE EYE 08-15-2013 06:54 PM

EGYPT: death toll
 
638

http://tv.msnbc.com/2013/08/14/blood...o-morsi-camps/

http://upload.offensivex.com/images/dwightchai.gif

check two 08-15-2013 06:59 PM

The muslim brotherhood is hated.

EAGLE EYE 08-15-2013 07:05 PM

No shit. I can't blame people (younger generations) for wanting to live in a modern society. These extremists and supporters are getting murked in droves.

http://www.gifsforum.com/images/gif/...a7baf3-332.gif

CEITEDMOFO 08-15-2013 08:45 PM

http://cdn2.mocksession.com/wp-conte...MARK-CUBAN.gif

EAGLE EYE 08-15-2013 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO (Post 2395409)

http://www.gifsforum.com/images/gif/...a7baf3-332.gif

CEITEDMOFO 08-15-2013 08:48 PM

http://i.imgur.com/8K1J1.jpg

EAGLE EYE 08-15-2013 08:56 PM

http://www.shadowlocked.com/images/s...hrute_Buck.jpg

HANZO 08-16-2013 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by check two (Post 2395389)
The muslim brotherhood is hated.

yet they won the elections in Egypt. they won like 40% of the vote while the party which had the second largest share in the elections was the Salafists, who are the most extreme of Muslim political parties. We talking over 60% of the country voting for right wing parties.

Then the military coup happened, because the so-called liberals and Secularists in Egypt werent to happy with their government.

Now look at it, Egyptians being killed by Egyptians. While the protestors get slaughtered the other Egyptians the liberals and secularists look and laugh. Nobody in Egypt wins from this, the Military Junta has already fucked the country up. It will only get worse from this point on.

check two 08-18-2013 10:34 AM

-Increased violence by muslim brotherhood could lead to their banning.

http://news.yahoo.com/egypt-increase...124746275.html

IrOnMaN 08-18-2013 12:28 PM

Should we get involved? Obama's on vacation.

EAGLE EYE 08-18-2013 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HANZO (Post 2395603)
Then the military coup happened, because the so-called liberals and Secularists in Egypt werent to happy with their government.

And I can't blame them. A war between hardline Islamists and secularists is inevitable. It has to happen. Unfortunately a lot of people will die, but in order for a true, pure democracy to function - these religious fundamentalists and sociopaths need to fall the fuck back. It's 2013. Obama is a tool for endorsing The Brotherhood. It's asinine because he knows damn well that they are incapable of remaining true to the principles of a representative democracy. What kind of mixed messages is he sending?

CEITEDMOFO 08-18-2013 04:49 PM

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.n...00860065_n.jpg

diggy 08-18-2013 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EAGLE EYE (Post 2395929)
A war between hardline Islamists and secularists is inevitable. It has to happen. Unfortunately a lot of people will die, but in order for a true, pure democracy to function -

I don't believe they could pull off democracy. Just the fact that the military could remove a democratically elected president when they feel like shows they (the military) are the ones in authority.

EAGLE EYE 08-19-2013 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by diggy (Post 2395988)
I don't believe they could pull off democracy. Just the fact that the military could remove a democratically elected president when they feel like shows they (the military) are the ones in authority.

Ha - Sort of reminds me of "Operation Guillotine" from Eagle Eye

How does a headless government operate?

Who lives? Who dies? When does it get better?

At the end of the day, the will of the people and subconscious thought will dictate the outcome. We're merely side spectators. As our small speck of a rock called Earth traverses this ridiculous, immense universe.

HANZO 08-19-2013 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EAGLE EYE (Post 2395929)
And I can't blame them. A war between hardline Islamists and secularists is inevitable. It has to happen. Unfortunately a lot of people will die, but in order for a true, pure democracy to function - these religious fundamentalists and sociopaths need to fall the fuck back. It's 2013. Obama is a tool for endorsing The Brotherhood. It's asinine because he knows damn well that they are incapable of remaining true to the principles of a representative democracy. What kind of mixed messages is he sending?

The Muslim brotherhood are not the heavy handed extremists they are painted to be. The reason why the MB is targeted so much because it is a political party that spans multiple nations. This pisses off some people in the Arab world for obvious reasons. If the MB win elections in more than one country its basically one party controlling countless countries so one mind frame. Yes there are radicals within the MB, and i wont deny the dangers of political Islam. Reason why a nation needs to be secular and there has to be a constitution that solidifies this. The problem Mursi had was he won the elections fair and square, the second party was the Salafists and the job fell to right wing islamic parties to run a democratically fresh country. It was never gonna work. Egypt needed a technocratic government for atleast 5 years and then make the transition to a representative democracy. Elections and constitutional amendments happened to quickly.

You cannot just ban Islamic political parties though, Egypt needs a secular constitution a strong one. They they need to let the party who wins do their job. Thats it, if an Islamic party wins the elections so be it, thats democracy. Turkey has had a so-called Islamist party run the country for the past 10 years, they have been by far the best and most democratic government the country has ever had. Ofcourse Turkey has become incredibly conservative in the past 10 years which is a worry, but it will never become an Islamic state as some fear.

With Egypt the militaries power has to be taken away, now they will release old dictator Mubarek. The signs aren't good as the Arab world backs the military for obvious reasons. If the brotherhood succeeded in Egypt the next country in the Arab world on the brink of revolution was Saudi Arabia. The Saudi's have made sure that the so-called Arab spring was a minor thing for the middle east. Egypt as a nation though wont recover, just like Syria wont. This is further sign that the Muslim nations of this world are truly pathetic, hypocrites to the bone.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:36 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one