Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Shop (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   New TQ interview (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1242)

mauzip 06-22-2005 09:01 AM

New TQ interview

Quote:

Last week TQ was in The Netherlands to do a show in The Powerzone in Amsterdam. He was there for a few days and Mauzip got the chance to shoot a bunch video footage. You'll get to see a video special in a few weeks, but for now we got an exclusive interview with your boy TQ that Mauz did on the 11th and the 12th day of this month! TQ talks about what it's like being an independent artist, Listen, Street Muzik, the three 2Pac joints he worked on, the European album Apocalypse and much more! Due to a little big fuck up of Mauz we only got the audio of the interview, but keep it locked on ThugPoetry.com for exclusive behind the scenes footage, exclusive pictures and exclusive footage of TQ's performance! Click here to listen to the 38 minute long interview!! Click here to read the interview!! Feel free to send any feedback regarding to the interview to webmaster@thugpoetry.com or mauzip@thugpoetry.com or leave a comment on the message board.
We also added the transcript of an interview that T did with Slam FM the day he performed in Amsterdam. Click here. You'll get to see bits and pieces from this in our video special as well!

mauzip 06-22-2005 05:18 PM

Re: New TQ interview

5 views.... TQ is better than every single Wu-Tang member

better recognize

6thPlanet 06-22-2005 05:22 PM

:lmao:

mauzip 06-22-2005 05:57 PM

hey it's the truth

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah 06-22-2005 06:06 PM

who the fuck is TQ

Wu-Tality 06-22-2005 06:09 PM

rofl I recognize that name from something

mauzip 06-22-2005 06:11 PM

Go to www.thugpoetry.com :vroar: and find out everything about TQ. As TQ said in our interview: "even for people who aren't TQ fans after spending a little time on the website they could become a TQ fan".

:cool:

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah 06-22-2005 06:19 PM

naw i know who he is now, he aight, NOWHERE better than ANY wu tang member

mauzip 06-22-2005 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu
naw i know who he is now, he aight, NOWHERE better than ANY wu tang member

Haha, I was just playing. Taste is subjective |)

But the point of this thread is to get you people to check out this interview :p You can either listen to an mp3 of the interview or you can read the transcript.

Dr Zayus 06-22-2005 08:12 PM

This better not be the proof you were talking about on dubcnn. Because it's his word against (SURPRISE) Mannie Fresh's. Regardless, I'll check out some of his stuff. Your constant plugging has me intrigued.

mauzip 06-23-2005 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr Zayus
This better not be the proof you were talking about on dubcnn.

why not? it's a very reliable source.

actually, there's more stuff going on with Cash Money

TQ didn't lie though, I know that for a fact ;)

bringoutthegimp 06-23-2005 04:46 AM

isnt tq that rnb singer that made the song "westside" (which was pretty good)

mauzip 06-23-2005 07:48 AM

yes ma'am

Dr Zayus 06-23-2005 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mauzip
why not? it's a very reliable source.

actually, there's more stuff going on with Cash Money

TQ didn't lie though, I know that for a fact ;)

More reliable then Mannie Fresh himself? Okay.

*reads old Daz & Kurupt interviews*

Did you know that one time Daz got molested by a roving gang of gay black men? Kurupt said it, it must be true. :P

mauzip 06-23-2005 08:01 AM

give me one good reason why TQ would lie about such a career move of a friend of his?

but like i said: there's more stuff going on with Cash Money that you don't know about (yet) ;)