Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Box Office Hideout (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Robert Deniro, Michelle Pfeiffer, Tommy Lee Jones The Family (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124416)

CharlesJones 09-12-2013 02:38 PM

Robert Deniro, Michelle Pfeiffer, Tommy Lee Jones The Family

This new movie comes out tomorrow and it's about Robert and Michelle and their 2 kids have to move overseas for witness protection because Robert is gonna snitch on the mob who he used to work for. Tommy Lee Jones is a cop who moves them overseas for witness protection and Robert and Michelle and their kids do some bad stuff which makes it hard for them to keep a low profile so the mob won't find them LOL. It's directed by Luc Beeson who did the classic movie Taken with Liam Neeson. I'm gonna see this Sunday. I used to have a crush on Michelle Pfeiffer.

check two 09-12-2013 02:40 PM

Hopefully it's better than the previews.

CharlesJones 09-12-2013 02:45 PM

You didn't like the previews? You should check out Robert's new movie with John Travolta called Killing Season. It's pretty good and it's straight to video. You don't have a problem with straight to video movies do you? I don't know why some people on here make a big deal about straight to video movies because i've seen a lot of them that are good. Just because a movie is straight to video doesn't mean it sucks. There's plenty of movies that have come to theatres that suck. So i don't know why people think that movies that come to theatres are better than straight to video.

CharlesJones 09-15-2013 01:50 PM

I saw The Family today and i liked it. Robert and Michelle's daughter is hot. I've never seen her before. The ending is very good. Robert and Michelle's kids were bad as hell hahahahahahahahahaha.

chiba 09-21-2013 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CharlesJones (Post 2401219)
You didn't like the previews? You should check out Robert's new movie with John Travolta called Killing Season. It's pretty good and it's straight to video. You don't have a problem with straight to video movies do you? I don't know why some people on here make a big deal about straight to video movies because i've seen a lot of them that are good. Just because a movie is straight to video doesn't mean it sucks. There's plenty of movies that have come to theatres that suck. So i don't know why people think that movies that come to theatres are better than straight to video.

yep thats real talk right there

Ive been meaning to check the family movie out!
Were the funny parts ruined by the previews!

Longbongcilvaringz 09-21-2013 03:36 AM

ha, luc besson really makes shitty movies now.

CharlesJones 09-21-2013 04:42 AM

Chiba, The Family is good especially the ending. Check it out.

RADIOACTIVE MAN 09-21-2013 09:03 AM

So who saw this?, how was it?

CharlesJones 09-21-2013 10:09 AM

Radioactive Man, are you blind? LOL. If you read my post, you would see that i saw it.

chiba 09-25-2013 03:03 AM

one word that describes the movie

"FACK" (if u saw the movie you know the reference ;) )

CharlesJones 09-25-2013 11:52 AM

What does fack mean?

chiba 09-26-2013 01:16 AM

ok heres a tiny spoiler

de niro uses the word Fuck (or as i say fack!) to describe many
emotions

ex : fuck this pasta is good