Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Box Office Hideout (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   I've Seen 4 Bad Movies In A Row (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=125306)

CharlesJones 11-02-2013 02:11 PM

I've Seen 4 Bad Movies In A Row

The Counselor with Michael Fassbender, Cameron Diaz, Javier Bardem, Brad Pitt
Escape Plan with Sylvester Stallone, Arnold Schwarzenegger, 50 Cent, Jim Caviezel, Vincent D'Onoforio
Machete Kills with Danny Trejo, Michelle Rodriguez, Amber Heard, Cuba Gooding Jr, Antonio Banderas, Mel Gibson
Runner Runner with Ben Affleck, Justin Timberlake, Anthony Mackie

I'm very disappointed in all of these movies because the previews showed all the best parts and that's usually what previews do to get people to go see movies LOL. Tomorrow i'm gonna see Jackass presents Bad Grandpa and hopefully that'll be good because the previews look very funny. After this i'm gonna see The Best Man Holiday with Taye Diggs, Morris Chestnut, Terrence Howard, Nia Long, Sanaa Lathan which comes out on November 15th. I know it's gonna be good because the first one is a classic.

Charles Barry 11-02-2013 02:18 PM

I'm surprised that The Counselor sucked. The previews made it seem like it was pretty good. The other movies looked pretty weak in the commercials though lol.

CharlesJones 11-02-2013 02:26 PM

I think there's gonna be another Machete sequel because the ending showed that it looks like the next one is gonna be in space LOL. If that comes out, i won't be seeing it. I wanna see the first one because i haven't seen it. Robert Deniro, Steven Seagal, Jessica Alba, Don Johnson are in the first one. Previews for Escape Plan didn't look bad and plus i love action movies and i like Sylvester and Arnold. So i figured it would be good but i was wrong. The one funny scene in The Counselor was when Cameron Diaz gave her panties to Javier Bardem who was sitting in the car with her and she got on top of the car and did a split. Then she started fucking the car hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Javier's facial expression was so funny LOL.

Charles Barry 11-02-2013 02:38 PM

I think seeing that split in the commercial is what got most people to go see it lol. Everybody I know who saw that shit was disappointed though. I'm probably still gonna check it out whenever it's available to rent through the cable box.

CharlesJones 11-02-2013 02:42 PM

LOL@you said you'll check it out when it comes on cable hahahahahaha. Cameron Diaz is still hot. I saw her previous movie Bad Teacher that came out last year i think and that's funny. I also like the movie she did with Ashton Kutcher called What Happens In Vegas. I was very disappointed in Knight And Day she did with Tom Cruise.

Mumm Ra 11-03-2013 12:22 AM

runner runner was a little disappointing

saw bad grandpa yesterday i give it two thumbs up even though i ran 30mins late

Longbongcilvaringz 11-03-2013 08:08 AM

If you say the Counselor is bad i'll assume it's good.

RADIOACTIVE MAN 11-03-2013 11:30 AM

wait...u telling me a martin scorcese movie sucked???

EAGLE EYE 11-03-2013 02:14 PM

Not sure why you guys would even consider this neander's opinion on movies or music, considering he doesn't even understand why OB4CL is classic or the what made it a game changer.

This is pretty much like observing a crackhead role play as Roger Ebert before it's high wears off.

IrOnMaN 11-03-2013 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN (Post 2412339)
wait...u telling me a martin scorcese movie sucked???

Ridley Scott directed The Counselor. There wasn't a real plot to the film. It was hard to grasp where the film was going. Good performances by great actors but the writing was horrible!

Quote:

Originally Posted by EAGLE EYE (Post 2412380)
Not sure why you guys would even consider this neander's opinion on movies or music, considering he doesn't even understand why OB4CL is classic or the what made it a game changer.

This is pretty much like observing a crackhead role play as Roger Ebert before it's high wears off.

Ouch! Lol. If you're not sure whether a film will be good or not, read the movie review prior to viewing the film, Charles. This way, you'll save time and money.

CharlesJones 11-04-2013 12:01 PM

Ridley Scott directed The Counselor, not Scott Riley LOL. There isn't a director named Scott Riley Ironman. I don't pay Eagle Eye's faggot ass any attention because he's a attention whore. His mommy and daddy don't love him. So he has to go on the internet to get attention. I saw Bad Grandpa yesterday and it's funny.

IrOnMaN 11-04-2013 11:14 PM

^You do pick bad movies to go see, Charles. I suggest that you read a movie review prior to viewing the movie. I do it all the time...and it has worked out pretty good so far.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI 11-05-2013 09:21 AM

read with a grain of salt.

CharlesJones 11-05-2013 11:44 AM

I also forgot to say i saw another bad movie which is Prisoners with Hugh Jackman, Jake Gyllenhall, Terrence Howard. I don't care what ya'll opinions are about these movies. I didn't like them and that's all that matters.

tekunique 11-05-2013 10:42 PM

dont know about the other flicks but MACHETE KILLS was fucking awesome !! LOL..