Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Wu-Tang Chamber (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   if the generals were chess pieces who would be what piece (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=125390)

NIGHT MAYOR 11-08-2013 01:54 AM

if the generals were chess pieces who would be what piece

interesting thought consider all pawns as one member - and why ?

king - rza; pretty obvious why, without him it wouldnt have happend

queen - gza; most powerful piece, closet thing to the king and has some killer shit to bring to the table, dont leave this piece in a place that it can take advantage of.

bishop #1 - ghost; royal as fuck, uses purple the colour of royalty as his shit, always drips style and has some power with angles you might not see comming

bishop #2 - masta killa; dude got the name of the best kung fu movie character ever and is under estimated if you dont pay attention to it.

knight #1 - odb; wierd angles, i might take you a while to figure this piece out but when you get the idea it can bring some heat to the table.

knight #2 - meth; always twisted and will move quick over the board if you give him the chance, most wins will end with this piece in the mix, owns the centre of the board at the start

rook #1 - inspecta deck; this piece will come at you straight forward and doesnt mess around, one of my favourite chess pieces, a hidden strength you might not realize has a plan from the get go.

rook #2 - rae; just like deck this piece has a straight forward approach and will fuck you up real quick, often i take the other sides queen with this piece, very powerful piece

the pawns - ugod; least powerful piece but is still a good thing to have near the end, holds the board down at all times and can change into any of the other pieces if it reaches the other side.

PEACE. build :spin:

FatherSl!me 11-08-2013 01:58 AM

Crazy concept. With all the wu paraphernalia I'm surprised they haven't already done something like this

NIGHT MAYOR 11-08-2013 02:01 AM

fo sho, i just named the pieces, the gave a reason after, took me 10 minutes - chess is a great game, i think it changes the way you think about life, just like reading 'the art of war' ......... and taking acid - hahahaha

Art Vandelay 11-08-2013 02:30 AM

They would be the black pieces

NIGHT MAYOR 11-08-2013 02:45 AM

SNAP ^

hahahaha made me laugh

zooruka 11-08-2013 04:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NIGHT MAYOR (Post 2413352)
the pawns - ugod; least powerful piece

Like your thread but I must say .....

U-God isn't the least m.c in the clan, he is one of the better m.c's.... If anything Masta killa and o.d.b are the least, with Masta killa being the least because o.d.b isn't really a serious m.c.

Gitche Manito 11-08-2013 09:38 AM

I like U-God, but one thing is sure, he's the least good by himself. He's definitely the one who needs the clan the most to shine.

check two 11-08-2013 10:38 AM

^^
He's better than the Nordiques

NIGHT MAYOR 11-08-2013 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by prof zooruka (Post 2413363)
Like your thread but I must say .....

U-God isn't the least m.c in the clan, he is one of the better m.c's.... If anything Masta killa and o.d.b are the least, with Masta killa being the least because o.d.b isn't really a serious m.c.

masta killa is way better than u-god imo, all his albums are ill where u-god has one brilliant album