Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Digital Underground (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   The Division (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=125402)

IrOnMaN 11-08-2013 05:43 PM

The Division

It'll be on PS4 and XBOX One

food for thought 11-21-2013 05:10 PM

is this the one made by the makers of halo and COD?

IrOnMaN 01-31-2016 04:50 PM

Who's playing the beta?

Sideshow Bob 02-01-2016 09:03 PM

It's is made by Ubisoft. Who knows if they poached any of the original COD developers.

Read the PC beta has already been hacked. I was watching some gameplay last night and people in the comments were trying to imply it's a COD clone - which sounds stupid.

Considering it's a completely different style of combat. Probably closer to Battlefield with the open world crossed with GTAV online.

Anyone hear about this project though?
The voice over is extremely annoying, guy sounds like a more retarded Peyton Manning.

HANZO 02-02-2016 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob (Post 2538417)
It's is made by Ubisoft. Who knows if they poached any of the original COD developers.

Read the PC beta has already been hacked. I was watching some gameplay last night and people in the comments were trying to imply it's a COD clone - which sounds stupid.

Considering it's a completely different style of combat. Probably closer to Battlefield with the open world crossed with GTAV online.

People think everything is a COD clone.

It looks decent, a bit like Destiny with the whole loot thing.

Sideshow Bob 02-03-2016 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HANZO (Post 2538515)
People think everything is a COD clone.

It looks decent, a bit like Destiny with the whole loot thing.

Did you watch the Escape from Tarkov or Day-Z, whatever it might be called video?

That's pretty much the game I want. Rationing food, water, conditioning, quick urban combat planning. Secret bunkers, high level of weapon modification, and potential deceit.

Looks like semi-arcade mixed with battlefield and Arma. Basically a game you could pick up and continue, even after being out on the town drinking. COD's twitch gaming is probably not healthy and geared towards 14 yr olds who drink mountain dew.

HANZO 02-03-2016 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob (Post 2538580)
Did you watch the Escape from Tarkov or Day-Z, whatever it might be called video?

That's pretty much the game I want. Rationing food, water, conditioning, quick urban combat planning. Secret bunkers, high level of weapon modification, and potential deceit.

Looks like semi-arcade mixed with battlefield and Arma. Basically a game you could pick up and continue, even after being out on the town drinking. COD's twitch gaming is probably not healthy and geared towards 14 yr olds who drink mountain dew.

Yeah looks amazing, i like that the scope is actually a scope, realistic. This is the war sim I expect from PC and Consoles. This is the direction shooters need to go, people are sick of COD, reason why theres such hype with the division.

Whats up with the dudes accent in the video? what part of America's wilderness is he from?

Sideshow Bob 02-03-2016 11:05 PM

His voice is horrible. Probably from Iowa or something.

IrOnMaN 03-14-2016 07:57 PM

Did anyone purchase this game?

RADIOACTIVE MAN 05-02-2016 02:00 PM

So what's the story with this joint, is it worth getting? Going game shopping tomorrow

IrOnMaN 05-02-2016 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN (Post 2546906)
So what's the story with this joint, is it worth getting? Going game shopping tomorrow

Based on what I've seen on Twitch, it seems to be ok. The graphics look very good, the story is ok, and the multiplayer looks decent. It's an online game.

JASPER 05-02-2016 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN (Post 2546906)

shitsucksdontbuy

RADIOACTIVE MAN 06-06-2016 09:42 AM

Yeah been hearing that all around the board

Origin™ 06-07-2016 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN (Post 2549533)
Yeah been hearing that all around the board

It was fun up untill max level, the game had so much potential. It should of been a proper open world survival mmo. Instead it was just a typical loot and shoot.