Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Shop (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Busta Rhymes - Thank You Ft. Q Tip, Lil Wayne & Kanye West (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=125593)

Sky Blue Bally Kid 11-18-2013 08:43 PM

Busta Rhymes - Thank You Ft. Q Tip, Lil Wayne & Kanye West

Slick track, Buss and Tip kill it...

THUGNIFICENT 11-18-2013 11:35 PM

props to lil wayne and kanye for doing these "features" so that the kids will listen to this. then they'll get some vintage back and forth shit.

busta sounds like hes actually spitting again, he didnt do that "i be killin um and i be fillin um and i be spillin um" shit, but still came through with a mean flow. q-tip kills this shit, i dont know when this was recorded or anything, but he's in a zone on this song, i hope that means he's got something coming soon.

anybody know who produced this? beat is nasty.

chiba 11-19-2013 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by THUGNIFICENT (Post 2415433)
props to lil wayne and kanye for doing these "features" so that the kids will listen to this. then they'll get some vintage back and forth shit.

busta sounds like hes actually spitting again, he didnt do that "i be killin um and i be fillin um and i be spillin um" shit, but still came through with a mean flow. q-tip kills this shit, i dont know when this was recorded or anything, but he's in a zone on this song, i hope that means he's got something coming soon.

anybody know who produced this? beat is nasty.

Busta & Qtip don't disapoint! They went in and got the job done !
happy west and lil wayne didnt rap on this track, wouldve just ruined it. (imo)

the beat i heard is done by busta and they are working on a music vid for the track

GHOSTTOAST 11-19-2013 02:03 AM

this track is probably the best soul sampled disco infused track to garner mainstream attention in years ! salute to these two for killing it..this shit is funky as hell !

Sky Blue Bally Kid 11-19-2013 06:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by THUGNIFICENT (Post 2415433)
i hope that means he's got something coming soon.

It's gonna be on Extinction Level Event 2, coming 2014.

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiba (Post 2415442)
the beat i heard is done by busta

Some sources say Busta produced, some say Tip...

oDoUoSoKo 11-19-2013 07:33 AM

they both ripped it but... Q TIP?????????? sheeeeesh.

Miliato 11-21-2013 03:38 PM

http://www.sharebeast.com/wr5thnenmrx9

claaa7 11-21-2013 03:46 PM

from what i heard Q-Tip produced it, i believe the sources that say that since Busta hasn't really produced much during his career.. anyway this is a dope cut for sure, like others said i'm glad it just 'Tip and Busta having verses, they are a great duo and they have made several memorable collaborations reaching way back to "Scenario".

gonnna be interesting to see what E.L.E. II will be like.

Jin10304 11-22-2013 01:09 AM

It actually may not be for ELE2. It's actually from a mixtape that's a joint project between Busta and Tip coming out Dec 12 called "The Abstract and The Dragon"

claaa7 11-26-2013 03:34 AM

^ yeah, i just heard about that "The Abstract & The Dragon" the other day.. should be dope, Busta's usually generous with the mixtapes, coming with full, exclusive songs.. like the one he did with DJ Scratch (that was so much better than the album it accompanied "BOMB") and the Dilla tape with Mick Boogie... can't wait, Q-Tip and Busta always made for a great duo and this track is ill too...

here is the music video that just dropped:

Sky Blue Bally Kid 11-26-2013 05:24 AM

^Nice, Tip's face at 2:55, he was glad to get that verse over with lol :)

THUGNIFICENT 11-26-2013 10:23 PM

i hope this song and video gets some shine. really like this track

EAGLE EYE 11-26-2013 11:24 PM

I can't stomach Busta at this point in time. He looks and acts too goofy for his age. In 10 years he will probably be working at the last Sears open in the country getting some newly-wed hyped over a washer and dryer combo on Black Friday.

corky831 11-27-2013 04:52 PM

sick track

CharlesJones 12-07-2013 09:51 AM

LOL@Eagle Eye hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I don't listen to Busta Rhymes anymore either. Why would he do a song with Kanye and Little Wayne? LOL.