Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Audio Booth (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Pi-pol's back!!! (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1315)

pi-pol 06-23-2005 06:10 AM

Pi-pol's back!!!
 
Sup everyone,

I'm back in the audio lounge after a few months with 2 "new" beats:
The first one is "Strange Roy", a kinda experimental beat with different parts (especially on the drums).
The second one is "Pi-Marvel", a bass driven beat with a very dark and deep atmosphere.

This is the link for my soundclick page:

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/1/pipol_music.htm

I'll try to post new stuff as soon as i can

Peace

Shitao 06-23-2005 06:24 AM

Re: Pi-pol's back!!!
 
Peace son
"Pi-Marvel" is your masterpiece. Really amazing beat. I know you have composed the melody. A fucking good work.
"Strange Roy" is very interesting. I really feel a change in your style. I love this drums, the calm melody, the break at 2:10, the electro vibe....

I LOVE YOUR STYLE!!!!!! Vive PI-POL!!!!!

FrenchShin 06-23-2005 06:42 AM

Re: Pi-pol's back!!!
 
while messing in my computer, i found "strange roy" a long time ago, and i was wondering if it was really from you or from elsewhere... but, actually, by listening to it, it was doubtless... lol, i mean, that's Pi's style and nothing else. i still don't know how you find those variations...

yo, i'm discovering "Pi marvel" at the office... some kind of a Wu vibe ... pfff, damn good.

pi-pol 06-23-2005 06:54 AM

Re: Pi-pol's back!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FrenchShin
while messing in my computer, i found "strange roy" a long time ago, and i was wondering if it was really from you or from elsewhere... but, actually, by listening to it, it was doubtless... lol, i mean, that's Pi's style and nothing else. i still don't know how you find those variations...

yo, i'm discovering "Pi marvel" at the office... some kind of a Wu vibe ... pfff, damn good.

Thanks very much... yeah PI-Marvel is def influenced by Marvel (last beat on IronMan)...

FrenchShin 06-23-2005 07:07 AM

Re: Pi-pol's back!!!
 
i remember an old interview of Rza, one of the best ones i read from him, in which he said that "Marvel" was one of his materpieces. that interview was made when "Forever" dropped.

pi-pol 06-23-2005 07:25 AM

Re: Pi-pol's back!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FrenchShin
i remember an old interview of Rza, one of the best ones i read from him, in which he said that "Marvel" was one of his materpieces. that interview was made when "Forever" dropped.

That's funny, cause i always thought it was his best beat...

FrenchShin 06-23-2005 07:34 AM

Re: Pi-pol's back!!!
 
i hesitate between several beats for this title... too many.

pi-pol 06-24-2005 03:07 AM

Re: Pi-pol's back!!!
 
uppin'... thanx guys but this looks too much like a french bananas thread.... no more feedback???

dark side 06-24-2005 06:01 AM

Re: Pi-pol's back!!!
 
sup man always liked your'e stuff

strange roy pretty nice change ups were good etc kept it intereasting

pi marvel pretyy nice as well

good style i usally look for dope samples in beats with heavy drums and bass but it sounds like u played some of that stuff youre self which i can appreciate as well keep it up.

pi-pol 06-24-2005 06:06 AM

Re: Pi-pol's back!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dark side

i usally look for dope samples in beats with heavy drums and bass but it sounds like u played some of that stuff youre self which i can appreciate as well keep it up.

Thanks a lot, Pi-Marvel is all played (the horns are a played sample) but don't you worry i got some heavy sample-based beats coming soon ...

Peace


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:14 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one