Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Workout Suggestion's (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1398)

SurreaL 06-24-2005 11:01 AM

Workout Suggestion's

Alright, for all you's that like weight lifting, Body Building, staying fit, please suggest some tip's for the people that would like to get into it, it's summertime, the best time to get it going, give hint's on what to eat, how to do certain technique's, etc.

I'll start it off, what's the best food to eat to start body building?

peace.

oliebol 06-24-2005 11:08 AM

Re: Workout Suggestion's

i don't know much but i'll tell you this (my mom told me):

if you go out running, don't run too fast, you'll lose more fat and build more muscles if you go a little slower.

SurreaL 06-24-2005 11:10 AM

^

That's pretty cool, I run, but when I run I pace myself, no point burning energy when you can pace yourself and get to where you're going 2 min's later and still have energy to run for another couple mile's.

TrueDciple 06-24-2005 11:10 AM

Well what i do is a lots of push ups to warm up and then i do some lifting for my arms and shoulders, i suck doing abbs. I dont have a gym membership cause i dont have a lot of time so i workout in my room.

SurreaL 06-24-2005 11:19 AM

^

That's basicly what I do to man, some push up's, sit ups, bench, and curl, all in my room.

100pr00f 06-24-2005 11:41 AM

ok..if u dont have money for memberships or no time...i would get a bench not a big one
one ...

Quality Engineered For Endurance

NEW FLAT INCLINE DECLINE TO FULL MILITARYHeavy Duty 14 Gauge Steel ConstructionDeluxe Two-Tone UpholsteryArm Curl AttachmentLeg Attachment (NEW)

100pr00f 06-24-2005 11:44 AM

u can do sit ups....butter fly"s bench with curl bar or dumbells.multi things...ima get this...its 120$ from ebay....it supports 350lbs.....its perfect for a poor mans gym

kingidivine 06-24-2005 11:49 AM

just eat adequate protein. at least one gram for every pound of body weight. if you really want to grow you need 1.5-2. work larger muscles first. for example, never work triceps or biceps before chest or back. it is good to work opposing muscle groups like biceps with triceps and chest with back. you can decide where to fit shoulders and legs in. you could combine shoulders with back and do chest alone. i would do 10 minutes of cardio or play ball before you workout. that way you will have a nice sweat going and have a more intense workout.

100pr00f 06-24-2005 11:55 AM

yea the sounds right....when i work out i do cardio first...i do 30 mins of it then i work out for 30 to 40 mins ....but if u dont have time u should get a lil cardio on get ur hart pumping

TUCO 06-24-2005 12:30 PM

http://forumspam.articblue.nl/user_r...mages/0157.jpg
peace

jaywoods27 06-24-2005 04:13 PM

Eat 4-6 small meals per day exercise one body part per day than do abs everyother day than cardio 30-45 min remember when you eat make sure it's high in protein don't just eat faswt food crap 70 percent of the way your body is going to look like come from your diet

LHX 06-24-2005 05:16 PM

take long walks

eat when hungry

sleep sitting up or on the floor

make breathing your priority

PEACE

good luck

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI 06-24-2005 05:47 PM

just remember muscles need time to heal so if you work out shoulders and triceps on monday work out back tuesday then chest wednesday and so on...

always hydrate yourself during, before and after the work out

when lifting weights take more time on the down movement then the up movement

100pr00f 06-24-2005 07:03 PM

all true

100pr00f 06-24-2005 07:08 PM

and allways have a spotter so u can get the max of ur lift...like the last 5 u cant do so he will help u get thier by lifting it a lil..

also if u wanna streanth train ....what i do is

put a waight t on u can do 8 to 10 reps.this when the spotter comes in..u will need him to help u lift till u get to 15..u do sets of it till u cant lift no more

then u take about 10 lbs off...do 15 to 20 reps and 2 sets or as many sets u can do befor u cant lift no more..

u keep going till u are just lifting the bar.......

its a intese work out......ull have dead arm after...lol...u do it with bench and curl but only do one of them in a day not both in the same day......

its pretty funny when u start lifting the bar u look like ur week only lifting the bar it self 10 times ...lol