Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Girl situation... (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1446)

deadlymelody 06-25-2005 01:24 AM

Girl situation...

Alright well here's the situation here guys. Ok there's this girl from Texas who comes here every summer to see her dad. Well last summer I ended up going out with her for about a month while she was here and tried to keep it going until she came back but thought it'd be better to just end it. Well she's back and has been back for about 3 weeks and we've only talked and seen each other a couple of times. I wanna hit it like real bad but she has this guy that she's got plans with when she goes back. So what's up how do I get her adoring me and kissing the ground I walk on while totally forgetting she's got a boy back in texas. Btw, she is FINE and her "guy" back in texas seems like a meathead.

kell16 06-25-2005 01:29 AM

Re: Girl situation...

do what u did to her to make her like you in the first place???

hell, i don't know

check two 06-25-2005 01:31 AM

Yeah, just tell her you just want to hit it. That would really charm her.

born invincible 06-25-2005 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by check two
Yeah, just tell her you just want to hit it. That would really charm her.

get her drunk... then tell her that!

T.H.O.M.A.S. Man 06-25-2005 01:42 AM

go downtown and find a guy named Mario who will sell you some pills that will spit a little game for you ; )

in all honesty, it's time to turn up the charm.

tostones 06-25-2005 03:09 AM

if she's taken, you should respect that

must be other women around your town

peace

LHX 06-25-2005 02:02 PM

ask her to marry you

if she says no

then forget it

if she says yes...

then marry her i guess

you dont need a ring

PEACE

Liquidswordsman 06-25-2005 02:15 PM

Tell her u want anal

100pr00f 06-25-2005 02:24 PM

lol the kid is 16...but any way i dont think thier is any thing u can do ...she dont live around so long relastions wont work...pluse if she is ridding some one els...i say u chances are slim to none.......just be friends u dont wanna ruind that for ass..//// pluse thier are plenty of fish in the sea so ....do what u got to do .

LHX 06-25-2005 02:25 PM

16 is a prime age for marriage

kingidivine 06-25-2005 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LHX
16 is a prime age for marriage

:lmao: Act like you are happy she has a man and that you respect that. You should act like you respect it and don't seem like you like her in that way. But while you are doing this you should use the charm you used to get her initially. She will think you are disinterested, respectful, and charming. She will be very attracted to you. Bitches are stupid. THey are too easy to manipulate in this way.

100pr00f 06-25-2005 02:34 PM

naw ...never get married unless you want some one els to controle ur life...it might not show for the first 3 or 4 months...but after ur shit is on lock down...lol

LHX 06-25-2005 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 100pr00f
naw ...never get married unless you want some one els to controle ur life...it might not show for the first 3 or 4 months...but after ur shit is on lock down...lol

yeah if you're a chump

Big Bad Man 06-25-2005 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wu-Matic
show her this thread

lmao.

Big Bad Man 06-25-2005 03:01 PM

Man up n tell the girl u like her. If she wants another man for the summer tiiiime it be happppppy times. Wah da tae. She can go back to the redneck n u wont give a fuck.

If however ur a soppy cunt n dont like that idea, stick to wankin. Peace!