Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Wu-Tang Chamber (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   mad murdoc (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1448)

Rayson 06-25-2005 01:22 AM

mad murdoc

has he been in any songs besides proteck ya neck 2 the zoo is he still a rapper I mean is there anything about him cuz his little verse is cool.

i get down i get down i crack ya fuckin crown!

Rebel_INS 06-25-2005 05:22 AM

Re: mad murdoc

Ummm.. Shit I got no idea as of yet

Mark 06-25-2005 06:14 AM

He was in The A-Team.

Rayson 06-25-2005 06:17 PM

are you talking american cream team cuz if u are talking about the old tv show fuck you!

Mark 06-26-2005 05:25 AM

He really was in The A-Team with Hannibal, B.A. and Face O:|

I'm just kiddin' ;)

What part of PYN II The Zu is done by Murdoc anyway? I can recognize all mc's I guess and I don't think there is a 'Murdoc' featured in this joint anyway...

I do know that CILVARINGZ met Murdoc and Zu Keeper a few times. RINGZ dropped some news about them years ago. There were plans for a Bk Zu cd, but since ODB is death I don't know if that is still going to happen.

shadow_god 06-26-2005 11:05 AM

the bk zu cd,brooklyn chronicles is out and he is all over it,if u wanna cop it,pm me,ill give u a link to getting it ,these cats here dont support other wutang sites if u get ma drift

peace

Mark 06-26-2005 12:43 PM

hehe, don't act childish and post a link to the chambermusik store or whatever. It's cool to me 'cause it's Wu shit and Wu-Tang Corp. supports Wu shit (of course), but just don't spam shit like crazy.

shadow_god 06-26-2005 12:52 PM

lmao..so you can drop a fit and call for my banning,ill pass

im done playing children games with yall dudes...

Rayson 06-27-2005 12:06 AM

yeah there is a murdoc in proteck ya neck 2 da zoo

Mark 06-27-2005 05:25 AM

And I'm done with you shadow_god. You calling names, you say racist shit, you are the one who is messing shit up right now. I told you that I allow chambermusik shit if it was related to Wu albums before. I mean: THIS IS A FUCKIN' WU WEBSITE. WTF DO YOU THINK???? We got Bk Zu members listed in the artists section!!! You just hyping shit up and act like a drama fool.

BANNED

Back on topic now

Mark 06-27-2005 05:29 AM

BUDDHA MONK PRESENTS
ZU-CHRONICLES, VOL. 1 THROWBACKS

01. New Improved, feat Manchuz, Kendra
02. Warriors, feat Johnnie Mae a/k/a Kendra
03. Hang 'Em High, feat Baby Face Fensta
04. Red Rum, feat Manchuz
05. Long Axe Short Axe, feat Drunken Dragon, Spiritual Assassin
06. Remy On Rocks, feat Naki, Black Venom, Drunken Dragon, 5ft Hyper Snyper, I Born
07. Prepare for the Buddha Monk, feat Brooklyn Zu, Manchuz, Ol' Dirty Bastard
08. Knock, Knock, feat Johnnie Mae a/k/a Kendra
09. How Real is Real, feat Drunken Dragon
10. Picture That, feat Tai Chi Mastas, Manchuz
11. Make this Money Take this Money, feat Ol' Dirty Bastard, I Born, Shyheim, Shacronz, 12 O'Clock
12. Hold Up, feat Freemurder, Shacronz, United Kingdom
13. UK Get You Shot Up, feat Freemurder, Shacronz, Terra Tory, United Kingdom

Copyright 2005 - Duck-Lo Records c/o Chambermusik Special Products

RADIOACTIVE MAN 06-27-2005 12:43 PM

whoa whoa whoa Mark,...its bad enough that i have to use another pc because you supposedly bannedme but now you are banning my affiliates???

racist shit??

are u kidding,i am the one who told the kid not to post any links to chambermusik or hemight get banned and he followed my orders,what racist shit are u talking about???i have monitored all his posts and i know for a fact that he never said anything racist except defend Europeans in the cilva thread,man,i never knew the day would come when u would ban be,ive been banned for weeks but now my peoples????

thaTS FUCKED UP

when u came on chamber,i was the one cat that welcomed you nicely when everyone was shitting on you and now we foe??

cool

gi0vanni 06-27-2005 01:09 PM

damn, graveyard got banned? i must have missed this.

Rayson 06-27-2005 04:51 PM

thanks for posting tracks but the only song wit brooklyn zu, prepare for the buddha monk i have on my popa wu cd it and it does not have murdoc on it infact it list the members of brooklyn zu and murdoc and zu keeper are not listed.

Ms_sexy 06-27-2005 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gi0vanni
damn, graveyard got banned? i must have missed this.

???????