Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Box Office Hideout (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Horror and gore (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14482)

Flying Guillotine 03-05-2006 03:03 PM

Horror and gore

I love horror movies, but sadly after seeing a ton, you start to get desensitized to the blood and gore and now I find myself looking for movies that can make me cringe again. Any recommendations? By the way, a really gory movie with no plot is worthless.

If you can stomach this kind of shit, here are some of my personal favorites:

- An Untold Story
- Cannibal Holocaust (Green Inferno)
- Ichi the Killer
- Subconscious Cruelty

BE WARNED! :)

Lebanese_Warrior 03-05-2006 03:20 PM

Nice list, I saw all of em.

Flying Guillotine 03-05-2006 03:27 PM

Actually, Area 731 aka Men Behind The Sun is the only movie I haven't had the balls to watch yet... Maybe if I didn't know they used real autopsy footage in it. Have you seen it?

Skellington 03-06-2006 03:12 AM

For Horror & Gore one adress, Skellington ;) Big movie freak and one of my favorite genre's is the horror classics, Gore snuff,slasher you name it.

Cannibal Holocaust must be one of my favorites aswell. Got some other Canibal flicks aswell. be sure to check out:

-Amazonia
-Cannibal Ferox
-Emanuelle And The Last Canibals
-Zombie Holocaust
-Mountain Of The Cannibal God

Japan is a good source for gore movies, like you already listed Ichi The Killer, that shit is CLASSIC material, Takashi Miike is my Japanese God right there!!!! You gotta see dead Or Alive, not horror tho, but it's good action and some disturbing scene's.....
Some good gore Japanese flicks are:

-Guts Of A Virgin
-Guts Of A Beauty
-Shoguns Sadism
-A Living Hell
-Yakuza's Law

Anyway, check out my dvd's here: http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.ht...id=cipher+born

peace

WolfMan 03-06-2006 12:02 PM

I've seen a lot of horror flicks, and not many (pretty much none) make me "scared" or anything, but one movie I'd think twice about watching is this new shit, "Slaughtered Vomit Dolls". Just add the .com and you can watch the trailer... I don't want to link it, and risk getting banned :P haha

Skellington 03-07-2006 04:01 AM

^ yeeeaaahhhh dope, gotta get that flick.....

Icurus 03-08-2006 04:28 AM

murder-set-pieces

nough said, you'll be cringing. Cannibal Holocaust, the beginning rape scene, with wood pieces still bothers me. Rape in general bothers me.

Icurus 03-08-2006 05:16 AM

Ah, forget it. I think slauthered vomit dolls kicks every horror films ass. That was the most disgusting movie I have ever seen. I would love to meet that guy. He is fucking crazy. MSP (murder-set-pieces) and Guinea Pig series are fucking disney movies compared to SVD.

RZA = OK 03-08-2006 09:57 AM

I don't like that anymore.

Skellington 03-08-2006 11:59 AM

Imo...the more realistic, the better....Cannibal Holocaust was MAD realistic, the first time I saw it they had me goin' for a while, shit looked so real, that brutal slaughter in the end is the best slaughter scene ever made in movie history....

Notice how in almost all Cannibal movies a mans genitals get cut off, well, watch Emanuelle and The Last Canibals, they have the best dick-cut-off scene imo....

Flying Guillotine 03-09-2006 07:48 PM

Does SVD even have any decent story line or is it just an exploitation film?
I don't want to watch just stuff like In The Face of Death.

I'll try and find those movies around here.

Skellington, if you want it realistic and liked Cannibal Holocaust, Area 731 is the next movie to watch.

Skellington 03-10-2006 04:43 AM

Fo' real??? What's it about :)

Icurus 03-13-2006 12:52 AM

It has a story, but nothing special. It's a movie about a bulimic-stripper who goes psycho.

Skellington 03-13-2006 11:28 AM

Can't find info about it :(

100pr00f 03-13-2006 11:31 AM

the hills have eyes ..scary flick well jumpy flick and has gore

haha