Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   The Fuckin Chatroom (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1451)

Sicka than aidZ 06-25-2005 01:57 AM

The Fuckin Chatroom

sorry mayoya, no girls allowed.....oh well, no, i had to start this thread cuz ive been chatting with like 6 or 7 people so i figured we need a room for it, which we prolly already have,...this one has 5 stars tho!!!

sup, how yall doin?

Sicka than aidZ 06-25-2005 01:58 AM

Re: The Fuckin Chatroom

go,go, Sicka in tha house...

Ozmosis 06-25-2005 02:00 AM

you crazy sicka

Sicka than aidZ 06-25-2005 02:13 AM

lol, im listening to the pharcyde,...gettin ready for a wedding tomorrow, well im not, everyone else is,...i told em to fuck off.....im the boss, it dont matter what i do here on the rez(nothing, eat,sleep an shit)

Mark 06-25-2005 06:12 AM

Yo sicka

http://clanxxx.free.fr/img/fucku2.jpg

JASPER 06-25-2005 06:20 AM

Sicka is a slobbering retard. Really, read five of his comments and you'll be convinced he's some sort of talented ape.

Sicka than aidZ 06-25-2005 11:10 AM

aww, , whats up, cant rock the wu corp banner.....for real, there was like a buncha people chatting with no where to do it...via pm's mostly, so i started this thread, guess im just rocking no banner.

kell16 06-25-2005 11:22 AM

hi guys

*uses high pitched barney voice*

*everyone now leaves chatroom*

Sicka than aidZ 06-25-2005 11:35 AM

its just a temporary thread anyways, prolly get banned just thinkin about getting banned, im gonna find a better forum. peace

36chambers 06-25-2005 12:54 PM

haha chill sicka, i bought u 2 this forum and if anyone will make u leave it will be me ;)

besides, u can have a banner, not just 4 of them. put the bottom banner back on.

peace

LHX 06-25-2005 12:55 PM

so what do yall think about 9-11?

bush?

terrorists?

Sicka than aidZ 06-25-2005 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark Mayoya

oh yeah, gonna cherish this for a grip, thanks

Sicka than aidZ 06-25-2005 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LHX

bush?

terrorists?

i was just thinking about that since there's so many cats from different countries here, and i remember reading how there's informants holding down rappers like "tru-n-livin"(if u ever heard that).....i was thinking, maybe 1 member here was like an undercover cop or whatever there callled...fuck it, sounds stupid, i doubt there's spy's in wucorp. oh well, that was the reason I thought about it cuz of the whole 9/11 bombing and the fact that in america it seems like the government is trying to rule everything an keep there eye on everything. they bust so many people in this county for drugs like weed, its nuts. peace, no i dont think there's bitchass cops in wucorp. other than that, who know's what bush is doing, the guy pisses me off.

LHX 06-25-2005 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sicka
i was just thinking about that since there's so many cats from different countries here, and i remember reading how there's informants holding down rappers like "tru-n-livin"(if u ever heard that).....i was thinking, maybe 1 member here was like an undercover cop or whatever there callled...fuck it, sounds stupid, i doubt there's spy's in wucorp. oh well, that was the reason I thought about it cuz of the whole 9/11 bombing and the fact that in america it seems like the government is trying to rule everything an keep there eye on everything. they bust so many people in this county for drugs like weed, its nuts. peace, no i dont think there's bitchass cops in wucorp. other than that, who know's what bush is doing, the guy pisses me off.

sounds like something an UNDERCOVER COP might say

Liquidswordsman 06-25-2005 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LHX

bush?

terrorists?

Terrorists