Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Personal mistakes you've made... (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1483)

deadlymelody 06-25-2005 11:06 PM

Personal mistakes you've made...

I know we've made stupid mistakes in our life. Man aren't there times when you do some stupid shit and you know you made a mistake but you still just wanna punch yourself upside the face. I know a big mistake i've made in my life so far is being so mysterious to too many people. A lot of people don't know a lot about me. I guess I only have my group of about 3 people that I really give a shit about. Another mistake i've made is saying what i've done with an ex gf of mine. I told the wrong person we've done this and that and so they went telling this and that person and my girlfriend hated that and ended up dumping me for that. That's why I hate this fucking town I live in the only thing that gets around is the bad shit about you, you know what I mean? Anyway what mistakes have you made in your life?

Liquidswordsman 06-25-2005 11:13 PM

Re: Personal mistakes you've made...

I sold my entire MJ collection of basketball card so i could buy a PS1. 278 MJ's. :(

maestro wooz 06-25-2005 11:18 PM

not giving a shit about people for most of my life

LHX 06-25-2005 11:25 PM

fuck

i dont know if i ever done anything right

maybe the only thing i done right is the decision to stop making decisions and follow allah

PEACE

Sicka than aidZ 06-26-2005 12:55 AM

i used every drug under the son in highschool

deadlymelody 06-26-2005 01:15 AM

I've made some lies in the past that i've been labeled a "liar" for. Everyone lies sometimes man it's just a part of life ya know? Everyone else think that they perfect when they not.

dns 06-26-2005 10:29 AM

Buying expensive college books, and not taken the time to sit down and read them. Then get mad when I get a C in the class.

kingidivine 06-26-2005 10:36 AM

not studying or taking the right path in college. otherwise i would be in my residency instead of being miserable in med school with no money

TUCO 06-26-2005 10:43 AM

flunking 8th grade

peace

Big Bad Man 06-26-2005 11:09 AM

Some shit Im taking to the grave. Obv.

But biggest was being the only fucker to stay on in high school n get a good number of higher grades to be only person capable of it in the area I come fae lol. Doing this I passed on a fight with a thai fighter n knocked back the chance to train at www.fairtexbkk.com for 3 months under Apidej hinking shit would flow well in the future anyhow. Then straight after school I rip cartilage in my knees n elbows, cant walk for 4 months and spend another 10 in rehab + physio basically. Got my strength levels n shit back a few months ago n Im good to go now. Although at 18 I was only a middleweight n woulda naturally heavied up anyhow, the cunt I coulda fought went onto becoming a world champ n is living fat right now :(

Fuck it though. Good things come to those who wait n it prolly happened for some reason unknown to me right now. God on my side now, but it was defo a bad decision.

Claustrofobic 06-26-2005 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deadlymelody
I know we've made stupid mistakes in our life. Man aren't there times when you do some stupid shit and you know you made a mistake but you still just wanna punch yourself upside the face. I know a big mistake i've made in my life so far is being so mysterious to too many people. A lot of people don't know a lot about me. I guess I only have my group of about 3 people that I really give a shit about. Another mistake i've made is saying what i've done with an ex gf of mine. I told the wrong person we've done this and that and so they went telling this and that person and my girlfriend hated that and ended up dumping me for that. That's why I hate this fucking town I live in the only thing that gets around is the bad shit about you, you know what I mean? Anyway what mistakes have you made in your life?

what the fuck dude youre story is scary similiar to my life dog, im mysterious to a lotta peeps too without givin a flyin fuck about them, but I dont see it as a mistake, since the people in my town are different from me, they have younger minds as I feel it, they not on the same level, except for 2 or 3 close friends. Shame I can count dem niggas on 1 hand.......

LadyRectah 06-26-2005 12:54 PM

falling in love hahahahaha ..

deadlymelody 06-26-2005 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Poisonous Rebel
what the fuck dude youre story is scary similiar to my life dog, im mysterious to a lotta peeps too without givin a flyin fuck about them, but I dont see it as a mistake, since the people in my town are different from me, they have younger minds as I feel it, they not on the same level, except for 2 or 3 close friends. Shame I can count dem niggas on 1 hand.......

Yo man it's good to know there's people there like me. Peace

repo 06-26-2005 09:58 PM

i walked away from a 40,000/year job because i felt like it one day

Razorsharp 06-26-2005 10:03 PM

showing off my stuff to much... which led to s0me mutha fuckas robbin' my house probably someone i kn0.... they to0k 3,000 dollars of MY STUFF only...fuckin bastards