Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Wu-Tang Chamber (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   seems like iam the only one that thinks Supreme Clientele>>>liquid swords !!!??? (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1557)

pussy-with-teeth 06-27-2005 11:40 AM

seems like iam the only one that thinks Supreme Clientele>>>liquid swords !!!???

first off....iam laughing when peeps say liquid swords is betta than Cuban linx...thats bullshit. i think ls aint got any impact on the game..aint changed shit...it was good music with hot lyrics, beats and all that...but it started nothing...it just was a album that was there but never moved the game...we all know what cuban linx did but i turn to Supreme Clientele now

cause that album was the one that brought the wu back, made ghost the man that carried the tourch etc...it gave birth to sample theme albums...and ask kanye west by him self, that album is the leading new milenim LP....almost all the shit that came out in 2001 till now got the soul from SC

production wise and flow wise...SC kills Liquid Swords...hands down. lyriclly..LS maybe by a lil bit....but LS was the same shit...Supreme Clientele got more replay value imo and ghost as a rapper has just more that gza...his voice, his crazy slang style..he brings emotion in his raps u can feel...

i aint gonna take noting away from GZA or his album..its hot and wu banga...but i think he is just a good lyricst with average flow and voice...he needs to switch up his style cause all the songs he does are the same subject...all the gangsta etc shit..he needs to grow up and envelop..u know

drop ya thoughts

PolitiC 06-27-2005 11:52 AM

Re: seems like iam the only one that thinks Supreme Clientele>>>liquid swords !!!???

umm liquid swords was more street but honestly i listen 2 supreme clientle more and it is more important 4 wu cuz its the only classic wu album in 2k....wich is betta?i dunno theyre both classics

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah 06-27-2005 11:56 AM

Re: seems like iam the only one that thinks Supreme Clientele>>>liquid swords !!!???

i think your name describes everything about you...........

you're entitled to your opinion, yeah, but I completely disagree with you on everything, especially with him rhyming about the same shit over and over did you listen to Labels and Cold World? The album is classic and in my opinion beyond better than SC

BRONZBODY 06-27-2005 12:00 PM

gza just a good lyricist???i don t know about that.maybe you should take another listen.....

pussy-with-teeth 06-27-2005 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wu-banga3
gza just a good lyricist???i don t know about that.maybe you should take another listen.....

hes a good rapper too

but he aint that origianl, aint moved shit...aint influenced much..aint got a style u can see shine thrue other styles....

like i said..gza is nice, ls is nice...but naw....it aint betta than cuban linc or SC

pussy-with-teeth 06-27-2005 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu
i think your name describes everything about you...........

you're entitled to your opinion, yeah, but I completely disagree with you on everything, especially with him rhyming about the same shit over and over did you listen to Labels and Cold World? The album is classic and in my opinion beyond better than SC

so u say gza has a better flow then ghost ??? so u say he has a message u can feel, emotions in his voice ?? ghost music was real..i felt that..i can see and feel his pain thrue his voice...u say gza had that on LS ?...u say LS has betta production that SC ??? check the time and look what SC beats did to the game !!...u say LS is betta than cuban linx ????...whateva..and dont front on my name son

connor 06-27-2005 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pussy-with-teeth

1. first off....iam laughing when peeps say liquid swords is betta than Cuban linx...thats bullshit.

2. production wise and flow wise...SC kills Liquid Swords...hands down. lyriclly..LS maybe by a lil bit....but LS was the same shit...Supreme Clientele got more replay value imo and ghost as a rapper has just more that gza...his voice, his crazy slang style..he brings emotion in his raps u can feel...

3. i aint gonna take noting away from GZA or his album..its hot and wu banga...but i think he is just a good lyricst with average flow and voice...he needs to switch up his style cause all the songs he does are the same subject...all the gangsta etc shit..he needs to grow up and envelop..u know

drop ya thoughts

1. why you laughing, imo ob4cl and L/S are the two top solo joints from the wu, but each to thier own

2. production on L/S is top class, rza at the top of his game, i play L/S far more than i play S/C i also play ironman(ghost's best album to date) more than S/C

3. GZA needs to switch up his style and grow up and envelope (think u mean evolve by the way)? gza is prob one of the top ten mc's of all time and one of the most respected voices in real hip hop,who are u to tell him to step up his game:)9:( supreme clientelle is ill as fuck but imo it's nowhere near as good as liquid swords and even though ghost is one of the best mc's in the game imo gza is better

as meth said about gza

we form like voltron and the gza he the head

LiquidSwordsRJP 06-27-2005 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pussy-with-teeth
so u say gza has a better flow then ghost ??? so u say he has a message u can feel, emotions in his voice ?? ghost music was real..i felt that..i can see and feel his pain thrue his voice...u say gza had that on LS ?...u say LS has betta production that SC ??? check the time and look what SC beats did to the game !!...u say LS is betta than cuban linx ????...whateva..and dont front on my name son

So people aren't allowed to think that LS is better than SC? It's all subjective homey. Just because you think SC is the shit doesn't mean everyone else does.

BRONZBODY 06-27-2005 12:17 PM

ya name is cool wit me yo.but. is better than sc-but thats my opinion right???

BRONZBODY 06-27-2005 12:17 PM

sorry yo i cant type very good..

connor 06-27-2005 12:19 PM

Quote:

i aint got no clue what the fuck u on about

peace

pussy-with-teeth 06-27-2005 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by connor
1. why you laughing, imo ob4cl and L/S are the two top solo joints from the wu, but each to thier own

2. production on L/S is top class, rza at the top of his game, i play L/S far more than i play S/C i also play ironman(ghost's best album to date) more than S/C

3. GZA needs to switch up his style and grow up and envelope (think u mean evolve by the way)? gza is prob one of the top ten mc's of all time and one of the most respected voices in real hip hop,who are u to tell him to step up his game:)9:( supreme clientelle is ill as fuck but imo it's nowhere near as good as liquid swords and even though ghost is one of the best mc's in the game imo gza is better

as meth said about gza

we form like voltron and the gza he the head

i dont know where u got the information wich voice is respected and wich not...so who told u that gza voice is much respected..and stop this real hip shit, thats played out...

and rzas best beats were on cuban linx i thought that was official since he said this by him self....SC>>>LS though cause of the impact....

rof @ SC beeing nowhere near LS...and i never said gza should step his game up..just said he aint got emotions in his rhymes..boring voice sometimes but its all good with him...

BRONZBODY 06-27-2005 12:20 PM

im the obscene slang kicka with no parental sticker advising yall that wise words is much slicker-simple but fucking ill.

no disrespekt to ghost though..

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah 06-27-2005 12:22 PM

stop trying to force your opinion on people

BRONZBODY 06-27-2005 12:22 PM

Quote:

what i meant to say is ls is better than sc.my bad son....