Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Wu-Tang Chamber (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Exclusive Music @ Wu-Tang Corp (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16059)

Swordsman 03-30-2006 08:39 PM

Exclusive Music @ Wu-Tang Corp

Exclusive Music @ Wu-Tang Corp

Sorry for the delay but since the site crashed we have spent most of the time re-building and polishing it so it looks as good as always did.
Thanks to our webmaster Tom (who has been working hard on the site since he was first approached) we can now focus on our main objective, providing our followers news and exclusive information.

Due to those immediate obligations we havent been able to provide you none of those Wu-Tang Corp Exclusives we know you all love.
So now, it is our pleasure to announce that Wu-Tang Corp is back on track with a couple of exclusive joints from our vaults:

The RZA & Rev. William Burk - Chamber Of Fear
Produced by The RZA

Fried ft. The RZA - When You Get Out Of Jail
Produced by The RZA

This is just the beginning so keep checking the site on a daily basis from now on for more Wu-Tang Corp Exclusives (news, interviews, videos, snippets, etc...).
__________________________________________________ _____

The Wu-Tang Corp Staff

Meta4 03-30-2006 08:47 PM

GOD DAMN RZA keep puttin' the heat out like this shit. Chamber Of Fear is 1,000,000% PURE FIRE!!!! Everyone knows Wu got the best ammo they just gotta find the right gun and this is aimin' in the right direction. Peace

truth0ne 03-30-2006 09:13 PM

Excellent.

"Chamber of Fear" is iller than I'd previously thought...
Rev. Wm. Burke needs to get on a few more joints ASAP. The bul is nice with his.

"When You Get Out Of Jail" is dope. I wouldn't be suprised to hear this get radio spins. What do we have to do to get this spread around?

Oztradamus 03-30-2006 09:45 PM

About time.. LOL

Good shit, thanks :)

deadlymelody 03-30-2006 10:07 PM

I cant download the tracks for some reason. It's good this is getting done now, it gives the site more officiality.

sakk 03-30-2006 10:42 PM

Very nice.

THE W 03-30-2006 10:43 PM

good shit man, let wu-tangcorp start earning its "official" title.

digital 03-30-2006 10:44 PM

GODDAMN!

nothing to say its mad hot but whos these guys Fried and william burk??
dont know them

Soulless 03-30-2006 10:51 PM

That Chamber of Fear beat is addictive.

Razorsharp 03-30-2006 11:05 PM

damn... that chamber of fear is hella sick... hopefully it gets on an LP.... doesn anyone have the file for that to d/l? damn... straight sick... wheres the rev. william burk from?

and as far as the other track... i am unable to listen to it for some reason.... peace

P-Noid Brown 03-30-2006 11:16 PM

when u get out of jail

definitely dope classic track that's the wu shit i wanna hear!!! :dududu:

P-Noid Brown 03-30-2006 11:17 PM

get outta jail is dope as hell str8 classic wu shit!

{Godly} 03-30-2006 11:17 PM

chamber of fear has base line very much like Wu-Tang Clan Ain't Nutin To Fuck Wit i think thats the baseline

Blaque_Ravage 03-30-2006 11:19 PM

The Digital Mozart..bringing more sick beats!....loving that "Chamber Of Fear" Im not feeling Rev William Burks flow so much though...but dope track so many layers of beats going on.

And "When you get out jail" is real dope...sounds like a hit on the radio it kind of has a egyptian type of beat flow and once again Rza kills its I like the beat switch when he gets on.

Also buy hearing the beats you can tell Rza has evolved...from working on movies....it has that theatrical sound.

Are these upcoming projects that Rza is producing albums for these artist or just these two tracks hes done for them.

mrpitiful 03-30-2006 11:32 PM

omg i busted a nut, chamber of fear is the sickest beat ive heard in a long time sick sick sick