Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   the Government (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1692)

crastuf 06-29-2005 09:02 AM

the Government

How do ya'll feel about the government? Any renegades or revolutionaries, or just citizens? SPEAK! I'm start working on a website on everything about the title. I'ma call it the underground revolution. SPEAK.

CeeDub204 06-29-2005 09:05 AM

Re: the Government

Just stop it...your 15. I got no hate against younger minds attempting to better themselves or the environment they live in, but this is rediculous you cant even vote.

Shitao 06-29-2005 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CeeDub204
but this is rediculous you cant even vote

Ahahahah

:mexico:

crastuf 06-29-2005 09:07 AM

We all make a difference. But who says I can't build a community to speak for me. But that's the thing about revolutions and shit like that. Voting is them giving you the option to try and change the government. I'm taking the option.

crastuf 06-29-2005 09:13 AM

answer this. DO YOU VOTE?

I-Legit 06-29-2005 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CeeDub204
Just stop it...your 15. I got no hate against younger minds attempting to better themselves or the environment they live in, but this is rediculous you cant even vote.

so he cant speak and learn about what he wants to? hes not limited to shit, only to vote..oh big deal...ima not even vote when i turn 18 in August, like it fuckin matters...we only vote for people to vote for us...and telling him to stop? wtf was that.....really tho, help the kid out or you can just stop....ok? that would save you more time fi u wouldnt say nothing

Golden_Armz 06-29-2005 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crastuf
How do ya'll feel about the government? Any renegades or revolutionaries, or just citizens? SPEAK! I'm start working on a website on everything about the title. I'ma call it the underground revolution. SPEAK.

Listen, most kids at 15 dont give a ssh bout who is affecting them in the TV, News, Film, Games they watch, they just want fun and entertainment, if this 15 year old wants to take that stance and look into government then good for him...i dont vote cuz im against the governments, i mean look in the US, who can you vote for....Bush or Cheney!! lol both of them are devils....what u need to remember is look at the bigger picture, these guys "representing" the government u see on TV are just puppets, someone to blame when things go wrong, some one who looks nice n cosy for the people to fall into the trap....these guys are being pulled on strings by the real people in power lurking behind the scenes and in the shadows....Getcha mind right!!! PEACE

crastuf 06-29-2005 10:40 AM

one of my points exactly. the government is fucked up/corrupt. People need to pay attention because they do it themselves.

LHX 06-29-2005 10:54 AM

the government can only govern your brain as much as you let it

PEACE

dont wait for somebody else to make a move in order for you to make a move

get busy

do some learning

Prince Rai 06-29-2005 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LHX
the government can only govern your brain as much as you let it

PEACE

dont wait for somebody else to make a move in order for you to make a move

get busy

do some learning

supreme

if the government wants to pollute, try your best to counter it.
revolution is one option, but not always the wisest.

do the knowledge and change what you can. assist others in learning and make difference, cos difference wont make itself.

peace

LHX 06-29-2005 11:10 AM

overthrow the government's effect on your mind

dont allow yourself to be distracted

PEACE RAI

Prince Rai 06-29-2005 11:15 AM

word, politics is a theory of man, let knowledge of self shine through you, thats stronger than what most politicians have.

start the movement
hehe peace

LHX 06-29-2005 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Princerai
word, politics is a theory of man, let knowledge of self shine through you, thats stronger than what most politicians have.

start the movement
hehe peace

thats what im talking bout

K-O-S is stronger than any politics

poli-tricks
poli-traps
bull-shit

PEACE

6thPlanet 06-29-2005 11:17 AM

Fuck the politicians, the media & the government.

LHX 06-29-2005 11:19 AM

...and the devil