Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Shop (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   suge tries to get games chain snatched (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1826)

100pr00f 07-01-2005 06:54 AM

suge tries to get games chain snatched

http://www.nypost.com/gossip/25554.htm

June 29, 2005 -- THE Game, who famously feuded with mentor 50 Cent back in March, is now locked in a hate-fest with thuggish rap mogul Suge Knight. The pair's respective posses rumbled outside marketing maestro Steve Stoute's 35th birthday bash at Cabana in L.A. Sunday night after one of Knight's cronies tried to snatch a bling-encrusted chain off Game's neck. The next night, Knight and Game were disinvited from a party for R&B diva Ciara at Geisha House — and security was doubled — after it was rumored the rap rivals would square off again there. Insiders believe it's only a matter of time before the festering feud explodes into violence. Knight, who has aligned himself with the Bloods street gang for years, has long been suspected of involvement in the unsolved murder of Brooklyn rap legend Notorious B.I.G. The slain rapper's family recently filed a federal lawsuit claiming the LAPD turned a blind eye to the 1997 murder because evidence pointed at disgraced cop David Mack, who allegedly worked for Knight's Death Row Records.

Ozmosis 07-01-2005 08:26 AM

Re: suge tries to get games chain snatched

whoa thats deep

100pr00f 07-01-2005 08:33 AM

i see some more people getting shot soon uh

TrueDciple 07-01-2005 09:10 AM

thats crazy!, Somebody have to stop Suge.

Oh and by the way...this thread belong to the Hip Hop spot.

100pr00f 07-01-2005 09:12 AM

i know i like stealing things.....haha........

100pr00f 07-01-2005 09:13 AM

just branging the news to peeps who didnt know

kell16 07-01-2005 09:17 AM

this is gonna be a remake of big and pac

game better keep blackwall street and every cedar block piru blood he can by his side

(cause i thinkt hat suge had a say in pac and big's murders)

100pr00f 07-01-2005 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kell16
this is gonna be a remake of big and pac

game better keep blackwall street and every cedar block piru blood he can by his side

(cause i thinkt hat suge had a say in pac and big's murders)

agree..i tink he had them both killed...suge owed pac 10 mill and he was gonna leave the row

Raptics 07-01-2005 10:38 AM

Somebody kill that fat fuck.

Big Risk 07-01-2005 12:49 PM

Game, SUge, and 50 should all die. One at a time is fine. Game, 50, lil jon, all those fucks are killin the rap game. And suge is keepin it violent with his anger problems.

bringoutthegimp 07-01-2005 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raptics
Somebody kill that fat fuck.

WORD dudes been ruining hip hop for years now

Origin™ 07-01-2005 01:30 PM

it wil happen sooner or later for real, he has fucked too many people over in the past, there alot of people about that hate the fuck outa him, one day they gonna be like, man fuck this shit, some crazed mother fucker just shoot him for dead

444trumpets 07-01-2005 01:32 PM

they both bloods blackwall street is bout that money
jt aint gon get involved
its all bout that respect naw mean cali fues just be trippen some times shit just get too real sometimes good thing game aint g unit dre gon work wit him fine
i can understand all the hate againts game flows and all but he gon shine one of his favorite emcees is naz know what im sayin even reference one of his shit on a song or somethin cousin of sleep shit but that gansta shit dont be fucking around over here in the west
i dont think yall should say all that hoping to get kilt shit if it aint in you na mean my opinion tho peace

R3beLuTionAry 07-01-2005 01:42 PM

fuck suge, and the game is starting to get my good graces

venex 07-01-2005 02:02 PM

somebody will get shot, i'm sure of that!

peace!