Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Shop (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   aquemini or atliens ? (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18736)

pussy-with-teeth 05-10-2006 05:23 AM

aquemini or atliens ?

ill go with aque...especially since the sun is blessin us again..that album is a great summer time record...besides 1 song the whole album is banging..i cant complain when someone says this is the best produced album ever....i mean the beats are off the hook ...classics all over the place...return of the g...one of andres nastiest verses ever...rosa park is a classic southern club anthem.....rae got one of his best verses ever on the album..god damn...the title track is on some next level shit..beat wise and lyrical andre spittin some poetic shit...wow...slump is a classic car banga and the art of story rap is a prime example of how these songs should be done...i dunno why slick rick is only on the video version..that man shoulda have been on the album no doubt....atliens is a classic too imo....i really cant say anything negative about it...the production aint fuckin with aquemini but the raps are on the same level....overall it is more relaxed and chilled out than aquimini...it aint bangin that hard...for that reason i chose aquimini

Ghost In The 'Lac 05-10-2006 06:26 AM

come on man there aint no debate on this one. Aquemini is worth 5 of ATLiens.

Rosa Parks
Skew it on the BBQ
Da art of storytellin
Da art of stroytellin part II
Return of the G

How many more can i name?

pussy-with-teeth 05-10-2006 06:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghostlaced
come on man there aint no debate on this one. Aquemini is worth 5 of ATLiens.

Rosa Parks
Skew it on the BBQ
Da art of storytellin
Da art of stroytellin part II
Return of the G

How many more can i name?

chookyfire
aquimini
liberation

and that fuckin track with the sick trompet sample...its track 12...whats it called again ??? come on that shit was too ill

Visionz 05-10-2006 07:07 AM

^spottieottiedopealiscious, Aquemini, I think is Outkast masterpiece but ATLiens is also classic, just not quite on that same level. You can't go wrong either way.

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition 05-10-2006 07:08 AM

I voted Aquemini

venex 05-10-2006 07:40 AM

ATLiens for me, but aquamini is dope too!

peace!

WUHEADSINCE93 05-10-2006 08:06 AM

atliens for me, but aquamini is dope 2

TAURO 05-10-2006 09:06 AM

Sorry but I voted Atliens, Aquemini is good to don't get me wrong but I feel they came harder on atliens overall, I don't feel some of the beats on aquemini as much.

TheSupremeSwordwielder 05-10-2006 11:02 AM

Both of these make up my favs. in Outkast's discography...HOWEVER...if I had a choice, I'd vote for Aquemmini 5 times...that shit is ILL!!!!...

Wzarecta 05-10-2006 11:53 AM

ATLiens for me ... just.

Bedlam 05-10-2006 12:19 PM

ATLiens easily for me. Aquemini has some more average moments, and some shit that pisses me off (Spottieottiedopalicoius, WHY THE FUCK DO THEY NOT RAP ON THIS INSANE BEAT????). ATLiens is the best song on either album, I like the guest appearences on ATLiens more as well.

Don't get me wrong, I love both albums, but ATLiens is a step ahead. Rosa Parks is an all time classic though.

snapple 05-10-2006 01:18 PM

first 3 albums are all classic and different i don't have a favorite of the 3

Ghost In The 'Lac 05-10-2006 01:25 PM

Aquemini is the most overlooked classic of the 90's. Just cus its not your average straight normal rap album some people refuse to accept it 100% as a classic.

Oukast stepped all parts of their game up on Aquemini, production skills improved, and their lyrical wise were way higher. I bet theyd tell you that themselves.

444trumpets 05-10-2006 04:20 PM

Aguemini is some shit you out in yo ride and let the music take you away like that Wu!

Prolifical ENG 05-10-2006 04:26 PM

i voted Aquemini.....ATLiens I respect as a good album...it just doesnt move me. Southernplayalistic=cadellacmusik finds its way in the rotation more.