Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Shop (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   T.I. - King (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19669)

da kid toney 05-23-2006 08:06 PM

T.I. - King

NO FULL ALBUM DOWNLOADS ON THIS WEBSITE

1. King Back
2. Front Back Feat. UGK
3. What You Know
4. I'm Talkin' To You
5. Live In The Sky Feat. Jamie Foxx
6. Ride Wit Me
7. The Breakup
8. Why You Wanna
9. Get It
10. Top Back
11. I'm Straight Feat. BG and Young Jeezy
12. Undertaker Feat. Young Buck, Young Dro & DJ Drama
13. Stand Up Guy
14. You Know Who
15. Goodlife Feat. Pharrell and Common
16. Hello Feat. Governor
17. Told You So
18. Bankhead Feat. P$C and Young Dro

zeppelin2k 05-23-2006 08:33 PM

not all that, his best, but nowhere near a classic

The Lost Prophet 05-24-2006 12:30 AM

my farts rhyme better than him. oh wait, im thinking of lil flip.......wait, whats the difference?

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah 05-24-2006 12:37 AM

his Trap Muzik album is better than this to me, but i still liked the album

and for once in your lives why don't u try to be open to shit, because TI is no where near wack and if you'd stop hatin on everything FOR NO REASON and just listened to it then u'd see

THE W 05-24-2006 12:53 AM

i didnt like this album at all...sue me.

2 listenable tracks and the rest...dung.

THE W 05-24-2006 01:02 AM

but on the real if you guys havent actually heard the album you shouldnt comment. you make yourselves look like morons doing that.

da kid toney 05-24-2006 07:34 AM

yeah! download the shit by clicking on the cover ^ lol

WotsGoinDown 05-24-2006 11:41 AM

The album is terrible , 2 listenable tracks , "What you Know" & "Im Talkin To You"

Panama 05-24-2006 03:38 PM

Im feeling "What you know about that" and "Why you Wanna"

The rest is nothing special. I think I bought it because it came out the same day as Ghost, and since Fish scales was only $7, I bought King.
I should have just downloaded the songs I wanted off of it cause I dont listen to it much.

Wu-Tality 05-24-2006 04:16 PM

After listening to it, it sounds alot like alot of other shit I already heard from those rappers that are featured on the album (xcept Common),

So anyway, theres alot of tracks on the album, but most are nothing special. 3/5

ironwizard 05-24-2006 05:04 PM

Just downloaded that shit.... Had my prejudice on most sourthern hiphop confirmed. Can't stand that drawling southern flow. It sounds so retarded. Plus the beats are simple and uninspired. I don't get those who compare this shit to Fishscale.

The Lost Prophet 05-24-2006 08:01 PM

see again wit that "stop haten bull shit," i listened to the dude and all his shit, only track i was ever impressed wit was that track he did wit daz, other than that i think dude is garbage. my older brother once said "back in the day if dude was weak, then dude was weak, no one ever called u a hater or ignorant." compared to a real mc.......... dude is weak. sorry

Freeway Part:ll 05-24-2006 08:04 PM

If ya dont like southern music,then why entering these kinda threads?

TI been releasing some good albums,tho I only got this one and Urban Legend.

snapple 05-24-2006 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Lost Prophet
my farts rhyme better than him. oh wait, im thinking of lil flip.......wait, whats the difference?

you're a moron.

snapple 05-24-2006 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wadeDyNaMiTe
but on the real if you guys havent actually heard the album you shouldnt comment. you make yourselves look like morons doing that.

on point, so many threads are ruined by these backpacking homos coming into threads with the specific intent on hating. if it involved a souther, 2pac or biggie jayz any huge name in rap, dipset, or g-unit etc a handfull of ignorant faggots ruin the thread by talking some bullshit. it's so ridiculious and immature i don't understand how the mods allow this bullshit to continue.....