Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Wu-Tang the Battlefield mcs (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1975)

crastuf 07-02-2005 10:03 PM

Wu-Tang the Battlefield mcs

Who are some of the best battlefield mcs? Gimme them thoughts.

Prolifical ENG 07-02-2005 10:04 PM

Re: Wu-Tang the Battlefield mcs

I dont know who is good now...you should ask down there. In the past, I could tell you the sickest I have seen in there.

crastuf 07-02-2005 10:07 PM

Who are some of the dopest Wu-Tang Corp. mcs ever. People don't say yourself either.

Prolifical ENG 07-02-2005 10:11 PM

let me think.....

Ronin if hes not there now is aight

arcane was dope

martyr was a good lyracist

Jblaze was sick

Psy doesnt battle, but he would be one of the dopest to drop battle verses.... on the net anyway.

Bigben was good.

I guess now, Sicka is good...never read any of his stuff though.

thats all I can think of right now.

crastuf 07-02-2005 10:17 PM

most of those people are still there, it was crazy before the site crashed. Ronin is pretty good
what about Idiom

WHAT ABOUT THE NEWCOMERS. WHAT ROOKS ARE GOOD?

Prolifical ENG 07-02-2005 10:25 PM

dont know many of the newcomers....most newcomers arent good at all. Most of the newcomers that are more than exceptional dropped bitten verses....yeah we got x-ray vison at the corp. But the most memorable newcomer was Rigamortis.....he was good.

crastuf 07-02-2005 10:31 PM

check em out now I found one but he ain't wan't me battling he said I bite lyrics. But I chomp on my own lyrics, I spit illness whether I'm battling or I'm writing cause I'm fearless.
I wrote something in the Temple Of Darts can you check it out and tell me what you think. It's called the Thoughts on the Industry I.

I-Legit 07-02-2005 10:32 PM

I-Legit's Intellekt Spawns A New Birth Of Respect, Settin These Pussys Strait, Like Their Thighs Wore Tutrle-Necks......

peace im Intellekt and i'll happily take this award

*bows*

*snatches award*

*gives the finger*

crastuf 07-02-2005 10:35 PM

you can bow all you want but ya'll just look like a fool. Cause ain't no tribute to dead niggas here

I-Legit 07-02-2005 10:36 PM

and you know how to take a joke... how?

and what do u mean by dead? i'm obviously a better emcee then you.....for real for real, no contest

crastuf 07-02-2005 10:39 PM

and you know how to take a crack back

I-Legit 07-02-2005 10:40 PM

hahahah bring it pussy....jsut bring it....i bet all you got right now is hate for me......does it feel great? omg! i bet it does...... right!?

Prolifical ENG 07-02-2005 10:42 PM

lol.....look son, I hop your not too serious with this internet battlin shit.

Its all fun to do once in a while, but its not a skill you should try practicing. Continue scriptin in the temple and take feedback if you want to get good. For some reason beginner poets and lyracists always battling to try and get noticed. Just hope you arent one of them.

I-Legit 07-02-2005 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG
lol.....look son, I hop your not too serious with this internet battlin shit.

Its all fun to do once in a while, but its not a skill you should try practicing. Continue scriptin in the temple and take feedback if you want to get good. For some reason beginner poets and lyracists always battling to try and get noticed. Just hope you arent one of them.

lmao! u guys really know whats up dont you?

u see, i battle wherever, whenever i get a chance....thats how serious i am, net or not......

Prolifical ENG 07-02-2005 10:46 PM

^^^

it wasnt address to you Legit, it was more for the thread creator. But I guess you could interpret it addressed to you.