Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Shop (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Cam Ron bites lyrics too people (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19795)

zeppelin2k 05-25-2006 04:52 PM

Cam Ron bites lyrics too people

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9t5JV5nMIM

lol too funny

he even bites JAY Z then says jay z sucks bc he bites ppl, lol and cam ron didnt know any of the dead ppl he bit

Funk_Dock 05-25-2006 05:50 PM

damn, what a fuckin hypocrite.......you'd think a man would have some pride...shame on em both

MaShPG 05-25-2006 05:52 PM

...everybody does.

energizer 05-25-2006 05:58 PM

this is hilarious

Ghost In The 'Lac 05-25-2006 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaShPG
...everybody does.

no they dont. Only these lightweight rappers. I never heard real emcees like Kool G Rap, Ghostface, Raekwon, Nas, tonnes of rappers dont fill their shit with this.

snapple 05-25-2006 06:05 PM

some of those are ridiculious "yes yall i'm ballin", most of those are clearly paying homage cause they're mixtape joints on the SAME INSTRUMENTAL THAT ARTIST PUT OUT...they also are calling it biting by re-sampling? they try way too hard with this it is unbelivebale...if anybody accuses cam of being a biter from this then they're trying way to hard to hate

HipHophead101 05-25-2006 06:06 PM

they are both retarded lol

Luther Large 05-25-2006 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snapple
some of those are ridiculious "yes yall i'm ballin", most of those are clearly paying homage cause they're mixtape joints on the SAME INSTRUMENTAL THAT ARTIST PUT OUT...they also are calling it biting by re-sampling? they try way too hard with this it is unbelivebale...if anybody accuses cam of being a biter from this then they're trying way to hard to hate

cams an idiot too then how does he know jay-z aint payin homage?

but if cam wants to pay homage he shouldnt be claimin other people bit cuz they might just be doing the same thing he is which is "Paying Homage"

and you cant tell me he didnt just str8 up bite sum of those lyrics

cuz the bad part was he kinda switched sum of them around so no1 would notice.....now thats biting he was just tryna cover his ass

snapple 05-25-2006 06:24 PM

^^ no mang, listen to swagger jagger, hova goes word for word with ploenty of dope lines. a lot of those try to hard and attack slang and cam rewording some as a joke you can cleary tell if you get cam's sense of humor. the fans can tell a difference between paying homage and straight up biting. which 1s are you refering too?

zeppelin2k 05-25-2006 06:28 PM

well jay z wasnt biting either, he picked mad obvious lines and just switched em up for homage as well, what the hell did HE do to try and make it seem like the lyrics were his?

I think the only one that can be argued as a straight rip off was the nas verbal intercourse line other than that, they were all obvious and respect from him

tha god concept 05-25-2006 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghostlaced
no they dont. Only these lightweight rappers. I never heard real emcees like Kool G Rap, Ghostface, Raekwon, Nas, tonnes of rappers dont fill their shit with this.

^^^^^^
exactly niggaz

quit takin shit so personal tho when you dont even no a nigga

Funk_Dock 05-25-2006 07:26 PM

ok, some of those short lines didnt prove anythin cause i would say hes payin homage but if u keep on hearin it you'll see hes bitin lines

snapple 05-25-2006 07:26 PM

^^i may not know em but they stay in the streets mang seen juelz and them dudes mutiple times and thats besides the point. people just try so hard to hate and i try to break that mentalitlity that has seemed to plauge this fourm.

brown_dogg 05-25-2006 08:00 PM

when Jay-Z decides to quote lines from HUGE songs like "Big Poppa" and "Hypnotize", he's paying homage.

when cam'ron quotes lines from songs where he uses the exact same beat (like the "Stan" beat) then he's also just paying homage.

INF 05-25-2006 08:10 PM

The Hov , Cam beef is retarted. Ya'll dont remember when Cam got on the ROC? Tha MF was all about Hov and almost vice versa. Let em show what frauds they is by keeping this shit up. Fuck it, they like two birds.