Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Classics (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   my final post (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19820)

mashqauck 05-26-2006 01:40 AM

my final post

fuck everyone yo
fuck wutangcorp
fuck posting on forums and shit and all of these basterds who are all gangster hip hop these days listening to wutang and shit i'd rather play audioslave all night and go chill with some cops :cop: man fuck all of this shit and shit. I'm done here because everyone already hates me so i'll just go kill myself or something and u guys are gai everyone is gay. ya'll think you know me cuz i post on here but you don't really know how i feel inside /(. somethings aren't going well at these times in my life but i blow it off by posting my ass on here once in a while or my scrote sack. but then ya'll don't really care if i die 'er not so why even talk to anyone huh? and it just shows how we all bow down 9:|6 to these mods and admins and whatever the fuck these people are who do what? delete our posts and say yes we can say this or no we cant and they can choose our signature sizes and shit. I'd rather go suck my own dick but since i've done it already i have to move on. and i'm tired of you all just rubbing on to me :stroke:. I won't ever meet most of you but in a way this shit gets to connected. I'm gonna have to detach and fucking kill all of you. with my automated fucking hands I will stick my electropenis through my PC into all of yours in one striking shot and blind all of you with the lazer-ray cock blast. This will show how serious I am so I am glad you all allowed me to be on this fer the time I had and stuff but its OVER. I want to leave this all behind like when my mom used to beat me. I need to start a new slate. I just watched the da vinci code and it really opened up the different opportunites in life. Such as killing people in the name of God. I mean who can fuck with someone who kills in the name of God? I will fucking PWN anyone who trys to contest. It's just the way it goes. Most won't read this, most won't care, but for those who do and actually took the time to see what I had to say. It just goes to show you are another parasite sucked into this fucking controversy of internet that is really the CIA controlling our minds with mind control laser mechanisims within our webcams, microphones, heat lamps, etc. We can listen to our hip-hop and wear our b-boy pants and shoes but will we ever realize what life is really about? NO! it's about fucking butterflies and childrens' circumsitions. I know this fer a fact because I onced studied life in my previous life as a dog and I figured out "God"s whole plan to take over our well being by writing a book saying he placed us here. We will never escape this. I suggest you all post your very last post on this wutangcorp AKA WUTANGFUCKINGLIES.COM today because it'll free you like I have just freed myself. I thank you all again. I will never forget any of you but most likely i will so that is your fault. I'm not gay but i know it seems like i've portrayed that. I am just homosexual in a way. I like guys but not in a gay way. Sucking dick isn't gay if its experimental. Remember that.

One Love To All Of You,

Alex S.W.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y47...yd/faggggg.jpg
peace to da godz and da earfz

stak84 05-26-2006 01:59 AM

Yeah Fight The Fuckin System Mash!

GENERAL WISE 05-26-2006 02:20 AM

yes another gone only 29998 more to go!

Skellington 05-26-2006 02:38 AM

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y29.../attention.jpg

urban_angel 05-26-2006 04:51 AM

8O WOWWY........well said...lmao....:dududu:

Bloo 05-26-2006 04:52 AM

If the mods banned Mash, how long do you think it would be before he came back on here with a different screename?

The Hound 05-26-2006 05:29 AM

dont let the door hit ya ass on the way out ya faggot

**edit** i bet this faggot has set his setting to invisible mode and will subscribe to this thread the check to see whether we all get on his nuts, fuck you i dont know you i dont give a fuck about you, boo hoo get a fucking life cocksucker :'(

Fayth 05-26-2006 05:40 AM

^^ lol chunkz

Edgar Erebus 05-26-2006 08:37 AM

Goodbye faggot, hope no one gon c ya again.

JASPER 05-26-2006 08:44 AM

I will miss your ass, mash.

Freeballing.

ilzPotent 05-26-2006 09:00 AM

lmao@ sucking dick isn't gay if its experimental.

num2son 05-26-2006 09:24 AM

While ppl are dropping out goddess is still here...:)

Big Bad Man 05-26-2006 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilzPotent
lmao@ sucking dick isn't gay if its experimental.

Hahaha, lol even more at the cunts who takin him serious, I read 3 lines and knew he was fuckin wi us, mash is a legend.

num2son 05-26-2006 09:58 AM

^^I stopped reading too.

TERRA 05-26-2006 10:00 AM

yea thats one kid you just gotta know to understand

one love little man