Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Shop (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   KRS-One's albums (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19850)

Spectrum7glr 05-26-2006 04:48 PM

KRS-One's albums

I was told KRS got 13 albums
I only got 9 of them and i'm searching for the others
Anyone can help me ?
I got :

KRS-One - Digital 2003
KRS-One - Keep Right 2004
KRS-One - KRS-One 1995
KRS-One - Return Of The Boom Bap 1993
KRS-One - Spiritual Minded 2002
KRS-One - I Got Next 1997
KRS-One - Kristyles 2003
KRS-One - The Sneak Attack 1999
KRS-One - Life (Advance) 2006

By the way, is the advance of his new album Life the same as the real ?

Brand New Funk 05-26-2006 04:52 PM

They where probaly talking about the Boogie Down Production albums too. Thats like when they say Will Smith made 9 Albums..

Spectrum7glr 05-26-2006 04:54 PM

Yeah that's what i though too, but i wasn't sure

Brand New Funk 05-26-2006 05:01 PM

I guess its that. Caus I know they made about that much.

Spectrum7glr 05-26-2006 05:19 PM

If they made 4 then it's the count

CharlesJones 05-26-2006 05:23 PM

The Sneak Attack came out in 2001. He has a album called Prophets Vs. Profits that came out in 2002. He has diss songs about Nelly on there called Ova Here and You Don't Really Want It. I think you'll like those songs when you hear them. He goes at Nelly hard on those songs. You Don't Really Want It song cracks me up. He said that was a nice try Nelly. I don't mean to be bold but put that hot in herre bullshit on hold hahahahahahahahaha. Let's get down to the facts of the matter. In the dictionary under wack rap, you the rapper LOL. Let me tell you. It don't take me to say don't buy your album. Street cats ain't buying it anyway hahahahahahahahahahaha. You telling me to make up my mind but you don't know whether you wanna sing or rhyme LOL. He also did a album called Maximum Strength that was supposed to had came out 7 years ago but i heard that he scrapped it for some reason. I saw pictures for the album cover inside of Keith Murray's It's A Beautiful Thing album and The Corruptor soundtrack.

HipHophead101 05-26-2006 05:23 PM

u dont got

krs-one - The Mix Tape
krs-one - Peedo and the Luna Empire Mix Tape
krs-one - Strickly for Da Breakdancers & Emceez
krs-one - A Retrospective

if those count they must though cause BDP has like 6-7 cds out i think

so they cant mean bdp cds and krs cds at least i think so

CharlesJones 05-26-2006 05:27 PM

HipHopHead101 The Mixtape album has songs from Prophets Vs. Profits album. Those other albums you mentioned aren't really albums by him. I wouldn't count his greatest hits album. I got that Peedo and the Luna Empire mixtape. That's hard. That puerto rican dude can spit.

Brand New Funk 05-26-2006 05:48 PM

The Nelly diss is lame. I didnt see a reason for that. If there is one Rapper that wouldnt hurt a fly than its Nelly.. Leave the poor guy alone..lol

Spectrum7glr 05-26-2006 06:21 PM

Yeah my bad for The Sneack Attack
I wrote the years by heart
I looked fast on cduniverse.com and I saw about 4 albums of BDP so it must be those 4

venex 05-26-2006 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brand New Funk
The Nelly diss is lame. I didnt see a reason for that. If there is one Rapper that wouldnt hurt a fly than its Nelly.. Leave the poor guy alone..lol

co-sign, unless Nelly went at KRS first (don't know how it went)

HipHophead101 05-26-2006 06:28 PM

its not cause there are more than 4 bdp albums out cheif

Brand New Funk 05-26-2006 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by venex
co-sign, unless Nelly went at KRS first (don't know how it went)

KRS stardet. Nelly actualy refused to respond caus he allwas saw Krs as a Idol..

Spectrum7glr 05-26-2006 06:36 PM

So my question is still unanswered !
both of them !

snapple 05-26-2006 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brand New Funk
KRS stardet. Nelly actualy refused to respond caus he allwas saw Krs as a Idol..

no....they had beef mang

This beef (allegedly) started when Nelly was offended by some of KRS's rhymes on the
tracks "Get Yourself Up" and "Hot", both from the 2001 KRS album "The Sneak Attack"
(actually, KRS allways does similar tracks, dissing the current rap industry).
Then, for some reason, he thought that he could diss KRS, and took some shots at him
on the track #1 (provoking Kris, because of BDP's classic track "I'm Still #1") from
the "Training Day Soundtrack". KRS responded indirectly with a whole (classic) verse
in a Tone-Def track, but he claims that those rhymes weren't aimed at Nelly in
particular, but to all pop-rappers in general, and that he if Nelly would continue
to front, that he had "an atomically charged, lyrically activated emcee bomb ready
for detonation". Nelly then took it to the next level by throwing some darts on the
"Roc The Mic Remix" in the "Nellyville" album writing a whole verse in which he uses
KRS's name. KRS dropped the bomb almost immediatly with the now classic battle track,
produced by Da Beatminerz, "(The Real Hiphop Is) Ova Here", from the 2002 album "The
Mix Tape". He then released a statement criticizing the whole rap industry... classic
ish!
As for Nelly? After "Ova Here", he finally saw that there's no match to an angry
lyrical monster such as KRS-One (certainly not Nelly) and accepted the loss (he lost
what he searched for...). You can still see him on MTV & BET representing the pop-rap
movement...
...and the bottom line is: NEVER BATTLE KRS-ONE!!!!