Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Shop (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   OutKast's Dopest Album? (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19882)

The Hound 05-27-2006 05:55 AM

OutKast's Dopest Album?

ok outkast are one of ma all time faves, and personally its hard to split Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik, ATLiens, Aquemini and Stankonia as they all got they own unique styles between the albums, but, ATLiens for me is a fuckin dope damn near classic album the shit is off the chain, wot you think?

venex 05-27-2006 06:07 AM

ATLiens offcourse :)

TAURO 05-27-2006 06:30 AM

Atliens is the one.

pussy-with-teeth 05-27-2006 08:36 AM

u can go with every one of their first 3 and iam cool with u

i think aquinimi is still the most complete and the most artistic album that they made... i mean all their album are fucked in artistic but aqu is the right mix between rap and art

and that album shows that u just cant fuck with andre...son has the skills to rap complex lyrics while not losing any speed, delivey or flow...when u just listen through his songs u wont really check it how ill he is...but peep his shit on a lyric site...andre is able to rip anyone on the mic lyrically....

WUHEADSINCE93 05-27-2006 08:44 AM

Atlienssss Out Of This World

Jeremy94 05-27-2006 08:47 AM

Aquemini fo sho

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition 05-27-2006 09:05 AM

Atliens and Stankonia

Brand New Funk 05-27-2006 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Technician
Atliens and Stankonia

Dito

4-Bar Killer 05-27-2006 09:08 AM

ATLiens and Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik IMO.. but Aquemini on a close third place.. I'll vote ATLiens..

Bedlam 05-27-2006 10:10 AM

The first 4 are all either classic or near classic... I'ma go with ATLiens.

CharlesJones 05-27-2006 11:52 AM

I can't believe all ya'll fools didn't choose Southernplayalisticaddilacmusik as their best album. Atliens ain't got shit on their first album. Their first album is their best one because the beats were hard and the lyrics were hard. Ever since that album, they've been putting out wack shit. Elevators song is the shit though because of the beat. Ova Da Woods song is tight too. The rest of Atliens album is trash. I wish Andre didn't become weird and i wish he still rhymed.

pussy-with-teeth 05-27-2006 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CharlesJones
I can't believe all ya'll fools didn't choose Southernplayalisticaddilacmusik as their best album. Atliens ain't got shit on their first album. Their first album is their best one because the beats were hard and the lyrics were hard. Ever since that album, they've been putting out wack shit. Elevators song is the shit though because of the beat. Ova Da Woods song is tight too. The rest of Atliens album is trash. I wish Andre didn't become weird and i wish he still rhymed.

stfu

CharlesJones 05-27-2006 11:54 AM

You shut up bitch. Faggot muthafucka. Why don't you fuck Andre? LOL. You know he's your lover.

CharlesJones 05-27-2006 12:01 PM

Pussy with teeth is a good name for you because you are a pussy. I can't believe the moderator of this website lets you get away with dissing Wu Tang because people who usually diss a artist on their website gets banned. I've been banned from R Kelly's website, Onyx's website, Masta Ace's website because people don't like my opinion about these artists. I don't give a fuck. I say what i feel and if people don't like what i say, that's too bad. These artists don't give a shit about me and they aren't putting money in my pocket. So why shouldn't i be critical of them when i'm buying their cd's?

pussy-with-teeth 05-27-2006 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CharlesJones
You shut up bitch. Faggot muthafucka. Why don't you fuck Andre? LOL. You know he's your lover.

lol at u callin me all these things....i would knock ya ass on the cross man so chill...i dont like u inet punks how many times i have to say that..state your bitch ass opinion..kast has like 3 albums better than gza and thats been real