Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Shop (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   If.... (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19883)

Father N Dangerous 05-27-2006 05:55 AM

If....

Ya know i have been thinking..

wat if all the great mc's were still alive today?? i mean just think..

Big L would be the punchline genius

Biggie would be dude with the mad vocab

2pac well..2 pac would be 2 pac with his deep emotions

Big Pun would be all those combined but a couple margrin's below em'

ya know it really fuckin sucks that that shit happend, everytime i think about there death'z i get pist cuz some of the rapperz there are these dayz is fuckin pathetic compared to these legends!!!

just think if they all made a rap group together..

Brand New Funk 05-27-2006 06:06 AM

Big L still would have the same level of fame as back then, but he still would be as dope. Biggie probbaly would pull Bad Boy, but he wouldnt have the same amount of succes. Pac prbbaly would have totaly lfet the Mainstream. And Big Pun.. He still would do his thig with Terrors Squad. Pun`s probably my fav out of them. He`s the most multisided out of them.

Anyway, they wouldnt have that much fame if they wouldnt be dead. If they would be still alife, they would have lost a big amount of fame.. Like almost all the other Mc`s that used to big in the 90`s..

ShaolinDarts 05-27-2006 06:25 AM

If they were all alive today they wouldn't be half as famous as they turned out to be.

TAURO 05-27-2006 06:29 AM

Fat joe would have probably ruined Pun with the type of bullshit music he making now.

Father N Dangerous 05-27-2006 06:33 AM

yeah fat joe use ta be tight with the whole DITC crew but like the times things change and well ya know how it is.. every mc' is there realest when they first start, then all that money fame bullshit goes to there head and they stop trying

Brand New Funk 05-27-2006 06:41 AM

Fat Joe ist still hot tho. His last couple of Albums werent that great, but with the newest one he went into a better direction again.. Half of the Album is tight.

TAURO 05-27-2006 06:45 AM

I stopped listening to fat joe after J.O.S.E

Father N Dangerous 05-27-2006 06:46 AM

i stopped listening to fat joe afta DITC lmmfao

Brand New Funk 05-27-2006 06:50 AM

Thats just stupid.. How can you guys tell he wack if you dont even listen to the shit..

TAURO 05-27-2006 07:00 AM

Unfortunatly I have heard his latest shit, Jose was the last album I bought from that mofo.

TAURO 05-27-2006 07:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by White N Dangerous
i stopped listening to fat joe afta DITC lmmfao

LOL. I should have stopped there too.

Bedlam 05-27-2006 10:09 AM

If they were still alive, I don't think we'd see Jay-Z being mentioned as one of the greats, 50 Cent wouldn't exist, the South wouldn't be the most popular region. Eminem might have still blown up though, although I don't know if Dre woulda been searching for someone like him if Tupac was still on Death Row. It's all hypothetical, who knows...

Brand New Funk 05-27-2006 10:14 AM

Dre and Pac had beef before Pac died..Why do you think are The Outlawz down with Murda Inc.?

Bedlam 05-27-2006 10:18 AM

^ good point... like I said, who knows. Coulda gotten back together possibly, its all hypothetical.

WUHEADSINCE93 05-27-2006 10:23 AM

if they was still here alot of this fake shit wouldn't be as big as it is