Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Sports Zone (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   UFC 60- Royce Gracie Vs Matt Hughes (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19987)

chiba 05-28-2006 07:29 PM

UFC 60- Royce Gracie Vs Matt Hughes
 
so who won this fight
cant find anything about it
it happened saturday may 27th

any info would be greatly appreciated

thanks

peace

baby jesus 05-28-2006 07:39 PM

Hughes Whooped His Ass They Had To Stop It In The First Round. When Hughes Got On Top Of Gracie, Gracie Was Layin On His Stomach And Was Gettin Poundin In The Head Till The Ref Called It.

stak84 05-28-2006 08:21 PM

Royce Gracie got owned hard

hectis 05-28-2006 08:36 PM

Hughes Might Be The Goat Of Ufc

whitey 05-28-2006 08:39 PM

hadnt gracie never lost or something to that extent? maybe im wrong, my brother told me that.

MaShPG 05-28-2006 09:08 PM

i upped the vid for you guys, full fight.

Code:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VZR7OO5H

Chief 'Broom 05-28-2006 09:32 PM

don't let Big Bad Man find out you upped this, ha

that fight broke my heart though - no justice

Hughes is a respectable guy and all but i think St.Pierre would beat him if given a rematch - came damn close the first time

http://www.ufcfightnews.com/ufc52/images/623_2356.jpg

if not, BBM is my only hope to avenge Royce Gracie aka the boa constrictor of his only UFC loss

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j1.../mytrainer.jpg

hectis 05-28-2006 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief 'Broom
don't let Big Bad Man find out you upped this, ha

that fight broke my heart though - no justice

Hughes is a respectable guy and all but i think St.Pierre would beat him if given a rematch - came damn close the first time

http://www.ufcfightnews.com/ufc52/images/623_2356.jpg

if not, BBM is my only hope to avenge Royce Gracie aka the boa constrictor of his only UFC loss

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j1.../mytrainer.jpg

I AGREE I THOUGHT ST.PIERRE WUZ GOING TO WIN THE FIRST FIGHT BUT GOT CAUGHT IN THE ARM BAR

Chief 'Broom 05-28-2006 09:56 PM

for real^^

he slept on Hughes' submissions but did you see the spinning back kick?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5DsiuOBg3...20vs.%20hughes

i heard St. Pierre has a rematch scheduled for maybe September - for the belt

hectis 05-28-2006 10:09 PM

Yeah When That Happend I Thought He Wuz Going To Win And What Sucks Is There Wuz Only Like 10 Secs Or Less Left When He Got The Arm Bar A Rematch I Would Love To See That Go Down

chiba 05-28-2006 10:20 PM

i had a feeling gracie would lose
coz he has no standup
im surprized gracie was on his stomach like that

how long did the fight last?

thanks for the info fellaz

Chief 'Broom 05-28-2006 10:22 PM

there was only around 40 seconds in the first round left when it ended

chiba 05-28-2006 10:38 PM

any other fights that went down?

FrenchShin 05-29-2006 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whitey
hadnt gracie never lost or something to that extent? maybe im wrong, my brother told me that.

maybe Rickson Gracie, who's a fucking legend.

but Royce already lost in a clandestine match organized in Perpignan (south of France) against a French guy, i forgot this name. then a few months later, the Rickson clan came to Perpignan and messed up the guy's bar.... fucking shame.

Professor Poopsnagle 05-29-2006 03:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaShPG
i upped the vid for you guys, full fight.

Code:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VZR7OO5H

thanks. downloading now.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:30 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one