Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Shop (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   DMC is not from Queens (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20417)

rubyspirit 06-04-2006 10:56 AM

DMC is not from Queens

I just saw a news report about his depression while popular, and finding out he was adopted. His bio family is from ... STATEN ISLAND! I thought that was interesting, knowing the Wu is from there too.

DMC's Official Site

snapple 06-04-2006 01:36 PM

it's where you're raised that matters man, 2pac was born in new york you know...

WuTangWarrior 06-04-2006 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snapple
it's where you're raised that matters man, 2pac was born in new york you know...

yup

cap 06-04-2006 02:06 PM

stupid thread!
like previous posts already said.its where your raised that matters!
so he IS from queens.

KBOS 06-04-2006 02:35 PM

Quote:

Word, wasn't pac born in Harlem? I'm pretty sure he lived in Baltimore and Ohio as a youngin as well

Da Problem Child 06-04-2006 02:37 PM

Naw homie

Quote:

Originally Posted by KBOS
Word, wasn't pac born in Harlem? I'm pretty sure he lived in Baltimore and Ohio as a youngin as well

Pac was born in Brooklyn.Thats why Jay and Big made the song Brooklyns finest to let pac know that he aint the hottest from Brook even though he represented the West.

cap 06-04-2006 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Da Problem Child
Pac was born in Brooklyn.Thats why Jay and Big made the song Brooklyns finest to let pac know that he aint the hottest from Brook even though he represented the West.

wow,never saw it like that!!

KBOS 06-04-2006 03:19 PM

Quote:

Damn I never knew that.... Anyway, I remember why I thought Pac was from Harlem now, I was thinking of that movie where Pac plays a bad ass kid from Harlem who goes crazy and kills some of his friends... Anyway I just had a strange Pac - Harlem connection in my mind cause of that. I knew Pac was from NYC tho

Funk_Dock 06-04-2006 03:26 PM

Quote:

thats true, but I dont see the point of claimin your from somewhere when u arent. makes him look stupid

Da Problem Child 06-04-2006 03:29 PM

lmao

Quote:

Originally Posted by KBOS
Damn I never knew that.... Anyway, I remember why I thought Pac was from Harlem now, I was thinking of that movie where Pac plays a bad ass kid from Harlem who goes crazy and kills some of his friends... Anyway I just had a strange Pac - Harlem connection in my mind cause of that. I knew Pac was from NYC tho

Yea homie you talking about the movie "Juice".They go around Harlem and shit.Then pacn started bucken them niggas

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah 06-04-2006 04:28 PM

Quote:

lol u gotta be kidding me

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah 06-04-2006 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funk_Dock
thats true, but I dont see the point of claimin your from somewhere when u arent. makes him look stupid

not really like snapple said it's where ya heart at it's not like he moved around alot he came there as a kid and grew up there. That makes him a part of Queens, regardless of where he was born at

TAURO 06-05-2006 08:25 AM

DMC also found out he was dominican too, which kind of makes him the first latin mc to go platnum.

Da Problem Child 06-05-2006 11:38 AM

Yea it;s true

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
lol u gotta be kidding me

Pac started shooting up all his homies and enemies.lol

num2son 06-05-2006 11:50 AM

I guess its about where are u now repping and not where u were from.