Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Rebuiding Ground Zero (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2098)

Queen Of Poetry 07-04-2005 01:48 PM

Rebuiding Ground Zero
 
So......the plan is to build a new building there.......

Thoughts?

Knok-A-Fella 07-04-2005 02:21 PM

Re: Rebuiding Ground Zero
 
i heard the new building will b the tallest skyscraper in the world

and its gonna have anti-terorist support beams so anuva september 11th will b avoided

Bless, 1

Golden_Armz 07-04-2005 02:43 PM

Re: Rebuiding Ground Zero
 
Good luck to them and their materialistic needs.

Queen Of Poetry 07-04-2005 03:22 PM

Re: Rebuiding Ground Zero
 
I think this idea sucks......my cousin died that day and her body was never found. Ground Zero is where our family goes to mourn her death.......her soul is there (at least that is how I feel). The government needs to wake up and realize that these buildings have been hit by terrorists twice now and just leave it alone!

36chambers 07-04-2005 03:31 PM

Re: Rebuiding Ground Zero
 
hmmm well said Queen. Must be a hard time when u go and visit the place.

Does anyone have pics of how the tower will look?

Claustrofobic 07-04-2005 05:04 PM

Re: Rebuiding Ground Zero
 
My sincerest condolances Queen, it must be terrible losing someone close to you in an accident when its unseen. People like you should have the power in this situation IMO, I think the familys of everyone that lost someone in the accident are the only ones that are allowed te determine what will happen with Ground Zero.
Peace

LHX 07-04-2005 08:51 PM

Re: Rebuiding Ground Zero
 
they should have a park there

with trees and other greenery

let something cultivate there naturally

if that is possible in downtown NY

PEACE

Ronin 07-05-2005 06:15 AM

Re: Rebuiding Ground Zero
 
sorry queen, but your government doesnt care what the people think, i wonder if silverstein is involved with his massive amount of insurance money from the attack 4 years ago

I-Legit 07-05-2005 06:24 AM

Re: Rebuiding Ground Zero
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Knok-A-Fella
i heard the new building will b the tallest skyscraper in the world

and its gonna have anti-terorist support beams so anuva september 11th will b avoided

Bless, 1

damn......

they should build it with Anti-George Bush support beams

URa11FUX 07-05-2005 06:24 AM

Re: Rebuiding Ground Zero
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 36chambers
hmmm well said Queen. Must be a hard time when u go and visit the place.

Does anyone have pics of how the tower will look?

http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/06/29/wtc.tower.redesign/

i had to type that url because firefox won't let me paste for some reason

I-Legit 07-05-2005 06:25 AM

Re: Rebuiding Ground Zero
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ronin
sorry queen, but your government doesnt care what the people think, i wonder if silverstein is involved with his massive amount of insurance money from the attack 4 years ago

and G.W.'s blood brother is responsible to make sure they got the explosives in the buildings to make sure they collapsed

I-Legit 07-05-2005 06:27 AM

Re: Rebuiding Ground Zero
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by URa11FUX
http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/06/29/wtc.tower.redesign/

i had to type that url because firefox won't let me paste for some reason

all u have to do is type something like

Link Here

and highlight it and go to the symbol in advance mode that looks like a globe under the smileyface and past the URL in the pop-up box

URa11FUX 07-05-2005 06:30 AM

Re: Rebuiding Ground Zero
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by I-Legit
all u have to do is type something like

Link Here

and highlight it and go to the symbol in advance mode that looks like a globe under the smileyface and past the URL in the pop-up box

didn't think of that, thanks

I-Legit 07-05-2005 06:37 AM

Re: Rebuiding Ground Zero
 
np FUX...lol

Queen Of Poetry 07-05-2005 07:44 AM

Re: Rebuiding Ground Zero
 
Thx for all of ur thoughts......I don't know.......I am going there this weekend with some of my cousins and check things out. It's horrible knowing that a building will be there. This may sound weird but when my cousins and I go there, it's like we can feel her spirit. I know that is strange, but it's all we have and to know that feeling will leave..........


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:05 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one