Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   yo does baking soda spoil? (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21229)

Sicka than aidZ 06-18-2006 06:16 PM

yo does baking soda spoil?

last night i had a half gram or so. everything by the book, shit would not come to a foam or get hard or anything, just a buncha hot oil. so im wondering, did the soda go bad? it was fucked up, i just poured it down the sink. never happened before, i been cooking dope for like 10 years and never had that happen. i mean ive fucked up before, lose it down the stove or if there's like a crack in your jar, that pisses me off. explodes in the microwave, fuckin bitch ass glass. or when some dumby uses old ammonia,. might as well cook it with urine. anyways, just wondreing if baking soda go's bunk. one of yall cough syrup luvin retards knows whats up. help me out*D

TeknicelStylez 06-18-2006 07:19 PM

LOL beats the shit out of me mang, that sounds crazy...

It just wouldn't rock up at all? How long you had it cooking for?

SHRAP 06-18-2006 07:32 PM

sicka smokes rocks

TeknicelStylez 06-18-2006 07:36 PM

fuck it mang, to each his own, if I ever move to washington I got myself a customer lol

anyways ima be out

good luck with the Baking Soda Blunder homie

Da Problem Child 06-18-2006 07:41 PM

"Coughs"

Biter

Sicka than aidZ 06-18-2006 07:44 PM

fuck u

Da Problem Child 06-18-2006 07:46 PM

^^^ don't wanna fuck u.Ya SICKER THAN AIDZ.Oh my god that was clever.Hold your applause people

Sicka than aidZ 06-18-2006 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeknicelStylez
fuck it mang, to each his own, if I ever move to washington I got myself a customer lol

anyways ima be out

good luck with the Baking Soda Blunder homie

oh i never knew this but if the soda is open and has been absorbing the odors in your fridge, its sucking all that shit in and i guess the soda freezes , it has to be in there for a long time, many moons an shit, i dont know, my uncle just told about it.

any of you ever cook coke in a sandwich bag?

mashqauck 06-18-2006 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sicka Than Aidz
fuck u

hahahahhahahahahaha :dead:dead

TeknicelStylez 06-19-2006 01:01 AM

Quote:

oh i never knew this but if the soda is open and has been absorbing the odors in your fridge, its sucking all that shit in and i guess the soda freezes , it has to be in there for a long time, many moons an shit, i dont know, my uncle just told about it.

any of you ever cook coke in a sandwich bag?

na everytime i ask you to make a thread about all the different ways to cook crack you never respond

snapple 06-19-2006 01:03 AM

Quote:

last night i had a half gram or so. everything by the book, shit would not come to a foam or get hard or anything, just a buncha hot oil. so im wondering, did the soda go bad? it was fucked up, i just poured it down the sink. never happened before, i been cooking dope for like 10 years and never had that happen. i mean ive fucked up before, lose it down the stove or if there's like a crack in your jar, that pisses me off. explodes in the microwave, fuckin bitch ass glass. or when some dumby uses old ammonia,. might as well cook it with urine. anyways, just wondreing if baking soda go's bunk. one of yall cough syrup luvin retards knows whats up. help me out*D

cooking krill in a microwave hah thats crazy, and you know there is a difference between krill and base right?

TeknicelStylez 06-19-2006 01:26 AM

nigga got like 101 ways to cook up crack of course he know the difference between krills and base

Sicka than aidZ 06-19-2006 06:57 PM

bout to give it another shot here in 20 or so. krill base, yeahyeah,,, check, str8 up blingers here dog. now i just gotta box of soda that aint from the brady bunch fridge. Shit was older than me.

Plastic bag u just do it up on the stove like if u were gonna do a zip. Just like a jar, but in a ziploc bag. Its a trip. I havent done it but i watched it been done. Ounce and a half, damn shit was bigger than a tennis ball. So it worked just find. I wouldnt use a microwave with that much. i only mic's if all there is is ammonia around, u dont even need a mic with ammonia but its best to bring it to an oil, spin it till its hard and wash it. Cold cook's nasty. Do it in mic to with soda if u want.. I just take the lil measure cup, soda, burner , cook it up, get my cookie, halfounce or some shit. Chop the fucker up and put on my game face and make that money money, yeah, ........ What the hell, i aint no teacher, yall get A+, cracknowlodgy 101

stak84 06-19-2006 07:06 PM

imma go to washington and beat up sicka and take his drugs:cheerlie:

mashqauck 06-19-2006 07:08 PM

I gotz drugs out the cancoon