Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Know The Ledge (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Confused Lord Jamar - 5% Album (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21309)

mikeatris 06-20-2006 07:33 AM

Confused Lord Jamar - 5% Album

This album is actually alright. I downloaded it about a week ago and I have been really rough on the Wu for a couple of years. But I will have to say that this year has been pretty good for the Wu and all the albums dropped this year is actually fire. From Ghost to Bronze to Jamar they are all pretty good to me. Bronze is my personal favorite out the three then I will give Jamar a good second then Ghost. Fishscale is just such a forgettable album but all in all Lord Jamar album is pretty good. Now I still will have to buy the orginial CD to get the book that comes with it. I would give it an easy 8 out of 10.

TUCO 06-20-2006 07:45 AM

Jamar aint WU

mikeatris 06-20-2006 07:52 AM

Look at the tracklistings man. Have you been around awhile. Nothing but Wu Members on there kid. You must like to hear yourself talk or something.

naderplamystile 06-20-2006 08:12 AM

yeah, but still, jamar aint wu

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah 06-20-2006 08:52 AM

LMFAO Lord Jamar is a part of Brand Nubian lmao the reason he's close to so many wu members is because they are a part of the nation of gods and earths

mikeatris 06-20-2006 11:44 AM

Wow it is kinda of funny that I did not know that he was part of Brand Nubians since I bought their first cd when it came out. But anyways the CD is tight and it is Wu loaded. Actually playing it right now and it is up their with Bronze Nazareth. Say what you wanna say I would not have gotten it if Wutangcorp would not have advertised it so that is why I got it. It is worth copping though.

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah 06-20-2006 12:40 PM

yea it is

mano 06-20-2006 06:33 PM

who gives the shit about 5% dont wanna hear no crap about this fucking shit even tho there's mad wu in it. if ur white and supported this shit ur mad stupid

Dr.Teeth 06-20-2006 06:49 PM

thats not true

crass 06-20-2006 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
LMFAO Lord Jamar is a part of Brand Nubian lmao the reason he's close to so many wu members is because they are all slaves to the same brain-deadening religion

i agree

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah 06-20-2006 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mano
who gives the shit about 5% dont wanna hear no crap about this fucking shit even tho there's mad wu in it. if ur white and supported this shit ur mad stupid

then why the fuck do you listen to wu tang? smh

mantis_fist 06-20-2006 08:35 PM

no offense but we must have some youngsters in here. And Sun Tzu said it best!

mano 06-21-2006 02:17 AM

well u dumb fuck listening to wu doesnt mean i agree wih their 5% shit plus they dont talk about the 5% in the whole album and they dont promote the 5% while jamar is.

naderplamystile 06-21-2006 03:25 AM

yall should respect 5% man, its wu-fam right there, why the hell do u think wutangcorp promote the album

Mista JpKoff 06-21-2006 05:08 AM

well i take it as mythology not religion....
just as if they were telling stories, not telling black people how to behave... this way it's easier to listen to it. but i'm french, and i sure enough wouldn't support that type of album if a french rapper was putting it out... i may be stupid after all. but i liked the album