Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Wu-Tang Chamber (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   4 wu tang albums came out different sounds (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2184)

jaywoods27 07-05-2005 04:28 PM

4 wu tang albums came out different sounds

enter the 36 chambers bumping there hungry to make money and the beats are so nice everysong summertime music beats lyrics and talk about coming up

wu tang forever these guys came with a different sound. In 97 people didn't get it nor do they get it today they kicked mad knowledge grew a little older and the beats where a little harder.

The w Very dark album beats and everything. Grimy winter time shit. lyrics are good

Ironflag clean bright sort of commerical. Beats are nice on this one lyrics are okay

ufa 07-05-2005 04:33 PM

Re: 4 wu tang albums came out different sounds

interesting point of view, but i cant agree completely with u.

deadlymelody 07-05-2005 06:35 PM

I agree with you

FasterBlade 07-05-2005 07:07 PM

i always viewed the W as a updated extension of 36. it was different, but so many of the tracks brought that same vibe. think its one of the more underrated hiphop albums ever, to this day i dont understand the hate for Gravel Pit. the beat was a bit poppy but it was dope and the flows were sick

TheMASSIVE 07-05-2005 07:28 PM

I think Gravel Pit is Wu's hottest club joint to date... Not like they made many of those but I think overall it's a dope track!

Cm0ney 07-05-2005 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMASSIVE
I think Gravel Pit is Wu's hottest club joint to date... Not like they made many of those but I think overall it's a dope track!

i think it's one of wu's hottest songs after wu tang forever

GhostfaceKillah199 07-05-2005 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaywoods27
The w Very dark album beats and everything. Grimy winter time shit.

damn, I'm not makin fun of you but that album definitely does have a shitty/cold weather vibe to it, and I don't recall bumping since there was snow all over here in the northeast. good observations bro. peace

Lesbian Nun 07-05-2005 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cm0ney
i think it's one of wu's hottest songs after wu tang forever

I've read in interviews and was told personally by Inspectah Deck that Gravel Pit is his least favorite song...click click is the hottest wu-tang song after forver imo...or anything but gravel pit...one blood or anyyyything...

shystar36 07-05-2005 09:35 PM

for real, i think the video made wu-tang look corny. and you can tell they dished out some money on that shit. the song is whatever. i like there darker realistic, depressing shit. i put can't go to sleep above that. most people i know hate that track, but i love it. the video was nice too. careful click click was grimy but most of the lyrics were garbo. if yall don't know the original version of one blood by junior reid download that shit. i have most of juniors albums, good shit. seriously, i feel if i was in the studio with the wu during the recording of the next album it would come out classic. the lovers of the music know what the fans of hip-hop want more than the artists themselves. thats fucked up actually, that's basically saying we could conduct a better wu-tang album than wu-tanf themselves. i think it's true though

THE W 07-05-2005 09:36 PM

if wu wants to make commercially appealin music then gravel pit is the way to go.

i always thought that the W was no more than 36 chambers 2000.

adedwutang 07-05-2005 10:01 PM

i think that wu just needs something that will show to the youth the skill of the group, they should make a collaboration single with another artist(s) that is well known by the youth so people will listen cuz kids these days dont realize just how amazing the group is, as much as i wuld rather them do it themselves and be appreciated for there own skills without using someone else, i wuld enjoy it better if they came back in a big way to the public to let people kno there still here, i just want other people to feel the way i do about wu tang cuz im only 16 and i dont kno how old all of u are but if u didnt realize people my age dont have respect for the style and energy and most of all the lyrics they can bring to the game and change it the way they did back in the early 90's

Punch 07-05-2005 11:17 PM

Yall Been Warned is the best Wu song since Forever

PN_00 07-05-2005 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaywoods27
enter the 36 chambers bumping there hungry to make money and the beats are so nice everysong summertime music beats lyrics and talk about coming up

wu tang forever these guys came with a different sound. In 97 people didn't get it nor do they get it today they kicked mad knowledge grew a little older and the beats where a little harder.

The w Very dark album beats and everything. Grimy winter time shit. lyrics are good

Ironflag clean bright sort of commerical. Beats are nice on this one lyrics are okay

lyrics were better in iron flag than in the w.....and not all beats in W were dark...theres conditioner, gravel pit, the jumpoff...etc

THE W 07-05-2005 11:29 PM

i think conditioner is a dark track.

triggahappy187 07-06-2005 12:48 AM

Wu's always tried to make that CREAM 93 they rapped how it was gangsta 96 same Rap wasnt as huge in 96 u din see nigga rappin in mcds commercials. 2000 rap had already changed Wu tried to get back to that rough sound they found it attracted some praise. They figured why not try that commercial shit so they did wif iron flag by usin that soul/funk sound it din work tho Iron flag was a good album but it din attract to much attention.