Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   tell me is you can slove this (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2219)

the messiah 07-06-2005 01:43 AM

tell me if you can slove this

yo, ive been on this koan for weeks now and i still aint grasp the meaning. most of the harder ones take years i hear, so tell me what yall think it means truthfully

"A monk saw a turtle in the garden of Daizui's monastery and asked the teacher, "All beings cover their bones with flesh and skin. Why does this being cover its flesh and skin with bones?" Master Daizui took off one of his sandals and covered the turtle with it."

Machete 07-06-2005 02:19 AM

Re: tell me is you can slove this

the master wanted the turtle to smell his stank feet

where's my prize

7EL7 07-06-2005 04:41 AM

whats a slove and a koan ?

Ronin 07-06-2005 06:51 AM

maybe he worked for greenpeace?

or maybe hes giving it extra protection or showing humans dont need an exoskeliton?

GuardianOne 07-06-2005 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the messiah
yo, ive been on this koan for weeks now and i still aint grasp the meaning. most of the harder ones take years i hear, so tell me what yall think it means truthfully

"A monk saw a turtle in the garden of Daizui's monastery and asked the teacher, "All beings cover their bones with flesh and skin. Why does this being cover its flesh and skin with bones?" Master Daizui took off one of his sandals and covered the turtle with it."

That's how it was suppose to be so leave it like that. And its speciss has lived longer than you.

Prince Rai 07-06-2005 09:45 AM

yer whats koan.. seems interesting now.

as for the story, i guess it has many meanings, and you can come up with one any time..

for now i say, u can never stop protecting your, its always fragile in the world.

look after yourself.

100pr00f 07-06-2005 09:47 AM

spoken like a true fortune cookie

the messiah 07-06-2005 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GuardianOne
That's how it was suppose to be so leave it like that. And its speciss has lived longer than you.

that is what i thought in one form or another. and to you other unintellegent bitches i told you not to write anything unless you thought u knew what it was... keep it real and elevate ur minds chumps. peace to guardian, and 1

mashqauck 07-06-2005 05:15 PM

what the FUCK is a slove?

the messiah 07-06-2005 05:25 PM

koan, you slove the koan

MantiZ 07-06-2005 05:36 PM

the teacher showed a monk that turtle wears its shell just like man wears sandals. for extra protection or sumthin. so it's a proof that human learns from nature because turtles lived long before humans.

WARPATH 07-06-2005 05:42 PM

The teacher placed his sandal on the turtle to show why the turtle wears bones on the outside........so he won't get stepped on.....this shows how the turtle survives in it's surroundings, the sandal represents the shell that protects the turtle the way sandals protect are feet

THE W 07-06-2005 05:53 PM

protection

7EL7 07-06-2005 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the messiah
koan, you slove the koan

slove the koan ?

what is a slove and a koan ?