Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Wu-Tang Chamber (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Disciples of the 36 Chambers (DVD) (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2296)

Lyrical Genius 07-07-2005 12:41 AM

Disciples of the 36 Chambers (DVD)

I recently picked up the DVD and I think it is awesome, but I have a quick question?

When Ghostface does Ghost Deini the beat is different then the actual beat, the beat they used is awesome and better than the original, does anyone know what beat is being used and were I can find a non-live version of the song with that beat?

Thomas Creed 07-07-2005 03:14 AM

Re: Disciples of the 36 Chambers (DVD)

can you cop that to comp and allow me to download please :0

Bungle 07-07-2005 04:55 AM

the version on there is the original, the album version is remixed, its the same sample as the Ruthless Bastards (i think) track off the swarm, let me find it & i'll post it, peace

Rebel_INS 07-07-2005 05:58 AM

Hmm you know what man. I havent had the money to buy that DVD yet but im getting it soon

Thomas Creed 07-07-2005 05:58 AM

just upload it please

LordReveal 07-07-2005 08:44 AM

The one on Supreme Clientele was mixed by RZA. It's actually the same beat as "Bastards" from The Ruthless Bastards song on The Swarm, but just mixed down. He was gonna put the original version (the one on Disciples Of 36 Chambers) on Supreme Clientele but RZA mixed it. Ghost even said he liked the original better. This beat was produced by The Blaquesmiths.

On another note: Ruthless Bastards is a nice group. Appocalipps is a good MC. He's on a label called Red Eye Entertainment (RedEyeEntertainment.com). His mixtape, Smokefest is straight fire. DJ Storm (Raekwon's tour DJ) is also on Red Eye. He has released several Wu mixtapes, most notibally WU-strumentals Volumes 1 & 2 (for those of u seeking Wu beats). U can cop these mixtapes at sites like AllMixtapes.com & Mixtapeallstars.com. Go to Appocalipps.com and DJ Storm's website.

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah 07-07-2005 08:45 AM

could someone upload the beat on yousendit and post the link?

Lyrical Genius 07-07-2005 01:47 PM

yea i hope you can up that song, that would be sweet

Wu-Disciple 07-07-2005 02:28 PM

This DVD is special since it captured Dirty's very last performance b4 he passed.

Ghost and Rae provided the best moments. the best performances came from songs on Cuban linx and songs on Supreme Clientele.

the DVD showed how much stage presence Rae and Ghost had. Even the Meth & Red performance can't compare.

I didn't like the fact that the interviews were done backstage right b4 the show. Some of them ( like U-God) seemed like they didn't even care. I wish they'd feature some "real" footage of the clan just chillin, arriving in Cali, chillin b4 the show, talkin to fans backstage...

overall good DVD.

By the way, when u watch the dvd you'll wonder why no one noticed dirty was really sick. it's like his body was on stage but his mind was somewhere else. (at his burial RZA (i think) said sometimes you couldn't tell whether he was sick or high, maybe that's why nobody noticed. nonetheless, it's sad)

one

Popa Chief 07-07-2005 02:50 PM

Yeah, dirty's usually the wildest of them all but he just sat there until he had to rap. And what was up at the end when he started singing "Gin and Juice?"

cheech 07-07-2005 02:59 PM

that version on the dvd is actually the canadian version

IvanKorbi 07-07-2005 09:08 PM

Nas used the same beat on God's son right? I think it was on the track Puzzy kills...

Sicka than aidZ 07-07-2005 09:31 PM

u can find it here on wucorp homie......its' a DL in the audio......jordi broke us off wit it than crashed

Sicka than aidZ 07-07-2005 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bungle
the version on there is the original, the album version is remixed, its the same sample as the Ruthless Bastards (i think) track off the swarm, let me find it & i'll post it, peace

yeah off the swarm!.....shits tight

no joke money, it's in the audio section, unless your lookin for an instrumental, i just no that version of ghost deini's here on wucorp

oh yeah, its in the way back of the archives, some 2003 spring shit....so the forum stayed alive long after the track was posted

Lyrical Genius 07-08-2005 01:04 AM

aight, my speakers are all messed up right now and there is no sound comin out of them, i was fulling around inside my PC earlier and i might have disconnected something...