Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Shop (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   who thinks dmx is going to make a comeback! (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2326)

jaywoods27 07-07-2005 08:26 AM

who thinks dmx is going to make a comeback!

I was wondering how many of you think Dmx next album will be good or bad?

Welshkillabee 07-07-2005 10:39 AM

Re: who thinks dmx is going to make a comeback!

I dunno the last three were pretty bad so I dont hold out much hope for it, on the other hand Flesh of Flesh and Its dark were pretty hot I cant really call it.

PolitiC 07-07-2005 10:47 AM

ive got a feelin the album will flop

tragedykhadafi12 07-07-2005 10:55 AM

I think the album will be good. i admit the great depression wasnt that good but i thought the first two were really good and the others were good too. Dmx will come back in my opinion but who knows with the condition that rap is in right now.

Sergio 07-07-2005 11:03 AM

hey if the music is good, the comeback will occur. The problem with all the old school rappers that flop is because the music is not good. example "The prequel" why did Meth ruin his brand by releasing that garbage. Now he is making an album with Rza, but he lost fans with that bullshit Prequel and Tical 2000 was average at best. I will admit, I was disapointed with tical 2000. Another rapper who has ruined his brand is Raekwon. His shit went from one of the greatest album of all time-OBFCL, to pure dog shit-Immobilarity- to Par with lex diamond. Yo these rappers do it to themselves. I dont get it. If I was a rapper I would listen to the CD for 2 weeks before thinking of releasing it and fix all the problems with the album, but no they release the album and then cry when they were platnum and now they cooper.

Professor Poopsnagle 07-07-2005 11:10 AM

i donīt know anything about a comeback. which record label is he on? with dejam there wonīt be any comeback, neither dmx nor redman nor keith murray - unless they sell themselves. but i thought that this was the exact reason dmx quit. in an interview he said he didnt want to make any music and then not owning his own music, being a slave for the record industry. he only wanted to make movies and soundtracks. dmx was never my favourite but some of his songs are really good.

fox7jr7 07-07-2005 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tang-P.
ive got a feelin the album will flop

Agree and Im a DMX fan but his albums have been going down hill.

manhattanknight77 07-07-2005 01:26 PM

sergio, well put my nigga

whitey 07-07-2005 01:41 PM

dmx aint been bullshit since he got on that pop tip after its dark and hell is hot.

cant argue with that either, he got on that G-unit its cool to beef with ja rule shit too. That shit is so fuckin gay.

Analyze 07-07-2005 01:46 PM

If he doesnt fuck with Swiss on every track and has a few guess spots then it could be hot.

Wu Forever

whitey 07-07-2005 01:52 PM

Swiss beats is a horrible producer in my opinion. His sound just blows, and you know its him on a track when you hear it.

U-Samurai 07-07-2005 02:17 PM

naw i dont think hell make a "comeback" but i dont give a shit, as long as the album is good, not just sum unreleased movie soundtrack shit.

Sergio 07-07-2005 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by manhattanknight77
sergio, well put my nigga

Thanks bro, I appreciate when people understand the reason this rap game is garbage.

Hidden Chamber 07-07-2005 02:57 PM

I hope this album is as good as his 1st

tical2000 07-07-2005 03:13 PM

I heard that PUMP YOUR FIST song.......it kinda sucks!

It seems like every DMX albums is a carbon copy of eachother.........with his best being his first 2 records