Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Graphics Corner (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   [[[Graphic Section Rules]]] (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24160)

Razorsharp 08-13-2006 11:52 AM

[[[Graphic Section Rules]]]

ok... we need some rules up in this joint

here they go

1. You cannot request any graphics unless you have a post count of 150.

2. If you need any graphic requests, post them in the official graphic request thread

3. DON'T MAKE NEW THREADS for anything new request you might have, if anything... PM a graphic artist to help you out... or PM me

4. When requesting graphics, please post good pics, because the better picture you give us, the cleaner your banner will look

5. Don't make new threads for every new creation, have a designated thread for all YOUR work

6. Don't SPEAK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB!!! :D

good day:dududu:

FrenchShin 09-02-2006 02:06 PM

should also say :

USE THE FUCKING GRAPHIX YOU'VE BEEN PROVIDED WITH... coz we ain't dogz, we might work for free, but the least of respect you could show is to use and display what you asked for.

that said... you could drop a lil cash from time to time... haha

mashqauck 09-02-2006 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Razorsharp (Post 547973)

here they go

LOL sucks fer ya guys! I had graphics at the post count of 27!!!

2. If you need any graphic requests, post them in the official graphic request thread
LOL WE DIDNT HAVE THIS BACK IN THE DAY!!! hahah sucks fer you guys

3. DON'T MAKE NEW THREADS for anything new request you might have, if anything... PM a graphic artist to help you out... or PM me
LOL I DID BOTH!!!!

4. When requesting graphics, please post good pics, because the better picture you give us, the cleaner your banner will look
I just made the artists guess on what I wanted!!! LOLOLOLOL and I always got what I wanted. Too bad for new fucks!

5. Don't SPEAK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB!!! =)
LOL LOL LOL I tell all secrets!!!@@

nice rules yo! glad I joined earlier because nowadays I feel I dont need graphics

Maybe u can make my album cover ron?!?!?!1! ;$

Grongle 09-02-2006 02:31 PM

^ Lol u makin a album ?

trinidad_gomez 09-09-2006 12:50 AM

Does this MOD's artwork suck or what?

mashqauck 09-09-2006 01:29 AM

wtf? Why U mad trinidad? LOL ghea

Razorsharp 09-09-2006 02:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trinidad_gomez (Post 580465)
Does this MOD's artwork suck or what?

not as much as yourz:loser::clap:

born invincible 09-13-2006 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Palehorse (Post 580526)
ok i got photoshop i was wondering if someone could help me along i really computer illiterate but i got some ideas for gifs so if u can help plz do

good-tutorials.com

i learned alot there...

might wanna stop here too:

dafont.com

get some new fonts.....

tommytootone 09-24-2006 05:19 PM

Hey do you guys use photshop to make these grafs.. Because I have all this shit and wanted to make killer graphs.. some info would be nice

born invincible 09-24-2006 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roughman05 (Post 596936)
Hey do you guys use photshop to make these grafs.. Because I have all this shit and wanted to make killer graphs.. some info would be nice

for the most part i think most folks use photoshop here... i do. there may be a few out there using paint shop pro... not sure tho. in my opinion photoshop is top of the line.. i prefer and recommend it.

tommytootone 09-24-2006 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by born invincible (Post 596970)
for the most part i think most folks use photoshop here... i do. there may be a few out there using paint shop pro... not sure tho. in my opinion photoshop is top of the line.. i prefer and recommend it.

Thanks luckly I have that so i just have to leanr how to master it

Visionz 12-26-2006 07:47 AM

pixel2life.com is another good site for those wanting to learn

born invincible 01-18-2007 12:14 AM

Quote:

here they go

never liked this rule... but we dont get much requests nowadays so i guess it dont matter.

bizzlez 02-19-2007 07:32 PM

Quote:

here they go

5. Don't SPEAK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB!!! =)

Don't really like the first rule I guess, one of the reasons I signed up was for a nice signature to wallpaper on my computer.

Storm 12-20-2007 12:06 AM

The rules need to be updated with the rule about posting your work in your own designated thread.