Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Shop (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Best House of Pain album? (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2418)

pablobaluba 07-08-2005 02:56 PM

Best House of Pain album?

I'll go with Same as it ever was.... the beats are really undergoround and raw. muggs really does a good job on this album
this is deffinately a classic.
but some say Fine malt lyrics is better. what do you think?

Raptics 07-08-2005 02:57 PM

Re: Best House of Pain album?

The one that doesnt exist.

pablobaluba 07-08-2005 02:59 PM

what do you mean?

manhattanknight77 07-08-2005 03:14 PM

pablo ur 20 and the first house of pain album came out 13 yrs ago. u where what like 7. what the fuck u know. get out of here and play ur 50 cent cd like everyother corny 20 yr old does these days.

pablobaluba 07-08-2005 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by manhattanknight77
pablo ur 20 and the first house of pain album came out 13 yrs ago. u where what like 7. what the fuck u know. get out of here and play ur 50 cent cd like everyother corny 20 yr old does these days.

man fuck you. you're posting only bullshit on this site. what the fuck do you know about what i know about hip hop. be sure i listen better hip hop than you. if do oyu think everybody of about 18-22 years old listens 50 than you are retardet ....
you have insulted not only me with what you said. i don;t give a fuck about your person. you could nicely answer...not to start dissing me
fuck you man

manhattanknight77 07-08-2005 06:26 PM

pablo take ya corny little fake ass out this thread. ive insulted u cuz ur a loser and u have no life. retardet??? its fucking retard , learn english you little dick.

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah 07-08-2005 06:29 PM

yo first off, you are full of shit yo, so the fuck what if he's 20 years old, you act like you invented the music, muthafucka, YOU DIDN'T, so how do you have the right to tell someone to not listen to something because they were too young to remember it? WHAT THE HELL IS THAT? That's ignorance and cocksuckers like you just need to keep ya shit in ya mouth

benzo 07-08-2005 06:39 PM

hell yes. 28 year old music GOD- you know you were spittin mc hammer when he was in like 2-3 grade.

maestro wooz 07-08-2005 07:37 PM

Quote:

lol, its called cds you dumb fuck. Thats what he knows about it, he can listen to it. You must be a gimmick cause no 12 year old can be this dumb, much less a 28 year old

Zakius 07-08-2005 08:08 PM

Truth Crushed To Earth Shall Rise Again

.....fuckin banger

whitey 07-08-2005 10:20 PM

Quote:

you're a clown son. im 21 in 2 weeks and that dont mean shit. a kid knows good music if he knows good music. thats some punk ass shit just because you got 8 years on a dude, which aint shit in the grand scheme of things, you think youre some hot shit, hahaaaaa.

and for the house of pain albums, they got some good shit. the self titled has a bunch of good joints on there.

pablobaluba 07-09-2005 02:38 AM

ok. now let's talk about music not about manhattanknight77. if i'll catch him talking about elvis or beatles or mozart than i'll fuck him up. he can't listen to that cuz he was to young...he was not even born...hahaha.

triggahappy187 07-09-2005 04:30 AM

Fuck all yall this thread on House Of Pain I admit they were pretty ill "Whos the man" Waz one of the rawest joints ever the video was mad 2. The new Everlast aight 2 I done mind em he got that blues feelin um feelin that

6thPlanet 07-09-2005 04:33 AM

http://www.madmaniakid.co.uk/music/H...p%20Around.mp3

pablobaluba 07-09-2005 04:55 AM

6th you are crazy....why are you always posting links to songs....hahha
6thPlanet is ok
peace