Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Box Office Hideout (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   X-Men (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2460)

iNtell3kT 07-09-2005 12:07 AM

X-Men
 
ok so in teh first X-Men movie there wasnt too many X-Men, in the 2nd they showed Jubilean, and for the 3rd im guessing at least Jubilean and some1 else better show up, or theres gonan be like 5 X-Men movies

cause we still got
Gambit
Beast
Jubilean
Morph

to add in the mix.......
so who do u guys hope gets added in this 3rd X-Men movie?

ARCHRIVAL 07-09-2005 12:12 AM

Re: X-Men
 
where was jubilee, and i dont wanna see beast cuz he will be CGI no doubt. he was always a fav along with gambit and jean grey, but i know they will fuck it up. i just watched X2 again coupla weeks ago and i cant wait to see how Jean plays into the 3rd installment.

i guess you can say im a fan.

ThePharaohNosferatu 07-09-2005 12:44 AM

Re: X-Men
 
Well as for part 3

heres what i know

No Nightcrawler

The Beast will be played by the dude from Fraser

and no one is signed to play Gambit yet, but hes in the script

Juggernaut is going to b in it as one of the 3 big villians.

everyone else is coming back to act in part 3, i hope the X-men movie keeps goin till a part 5!

Rebel_INS 07-09-2005 06:12 AM

Re: X-Men
 
Gambit man. Hes BAD!

Mark 07-09-2005 06:49 AM

Re: X-Men
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Intellekt
ok so in teh first X-Men movie there wasnt too many X-Men, in the 2nd they showed Jubilean, and for the 3rd im guessing at least Jubilean and some1 else better show up, or theres gonan be like 5 X-Men movies

cause we still got
Gambit
Beast
Jubilean
Morph

to add in the mix.......
so who do u guys hope gets added in this 3rd X-Men movie?

I guess you are one of these guys that was watching the animated series but never read the comics? :)

And there was a small BEAST cameo in X2. When Mystique is sitting in the bar with this security guy there is a guy talking on the television. His name is also on tv and he is called: Dr. Henry McCoy. And that's BEAST! ;-)

TheMASSIVE 07-09-2005 04:18 PM

Re: X-Men
 
Yo the cartoon was the shit! I didn't read many comic books when I was younger, but when I did it was almost always X-Men.

iNtell3kT 07-09-2005 07:13 PM

Re: X-Men
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark Mayoya
I guess you are one of these guys that was watching the animated series but never read the comics? :)

And there was a small BEAST cameo in X2. When Mystique is sitting in the bar with this security guy there is a guy talking on the television. His name is also on tv and he is called: Dr. Henry McCoy. And that's BEAST! ;-)

im a big comic book collector..i have the first issue of Superman in mint condition:D

but yeh damn i missed a lot of names..i hope theres some baddasses like Gambit or Beast in the next one

iNtell3kT 07-09-2005 07:14 PM

Re: X-Men
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ARCHRIVAL
where was jubilee, and i dont wanna see beast cuz he will be CGI no doubt. he was always a fav along with gambit and jean grey, but i know they will fuck it up. i just watched X2 again coupla weeks ago and i cant wait to see how Jean plays into the 3rd installment.

i guess you can say im a fan.

in the very beginning in that museum....and that was it for her...lol...garenteed shes gonna be in the 3rd installment tho

ARCHRIVAL 07-09-2005 10:03 PM

Re: X-Men
 
i believe you bout jub, but i completely forget what happened...

TUCO 07-09-2005 10:13 PM

Re: X-Men
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Intellekt
ok so in teh first X-Men movie there wasnt too many X-Men, in the 2nd they showed Jubilean, and for the 3rd im guessing at least Jubilean and some1 else better show up, or theres gonan be like 5 X-Men movies

cause we still got
Gambit
Beast
Jubilean
Morph

to add in the mix.......
so who do u guys hope gets added in this 3rd X-Men movie?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...sZilla/gay.jpg

PEACE

iNtell3kT 07-09-2005 10:34 PM

Re: X-Men
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rzarectah_93-??

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...sZilla/gay.jpg

TUCO 07-09-2005 10:46 PM

Re: X-Men
 
lmfao!!!!!
we beefin an evrything......but that made me laugh
nice one yo.....points

peace

iNtell3kT 07-09-2005 10:49 PM

Re: X-Men
 
hahahahaha me2


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:31 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one