Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Wu-Tang Chamber (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Method Man - videos concepts (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25317)

rubyspirit 09-05-2006 09:46 PM

Method Man - videos concepts

I would really like to see videos for Fall Out and 4Ever.

In Fall Out there are emgerencies in every major city and Method Man coming to the rescue, to save a damsel in distress (hip hop). Like in the chorus, he would be "100 miles and running" to get there. :lmao:

In 4Ever it would start were Method met a girl when they were young. Show how they grew up through the years, loving each other until now, and the promise to be 2gether, 4Ever. The lady should be a professional (lawyer or teacher) like he says in the song. :f There would have to be scenes shown of her doing her work, and he on tour, with temptation of groupies, but staying true.

I think he'll eventually sell a million so I'm going to pick 2 more songs.:)

Walk On would have to be done with potnah Redman. The rock beat is crazy! Maybe on a pirate ship, sending some fools to walk the plank. :lmao:

Lastly, Got To Have It - this would be sweet with him having everything he mentioned in the vid. Lookin' fine, as he does so easily ... *D

J-DON 09-06-2006 07:53 PM

Quote:

Walk On would have to be done with potnah Redman. The rock beat is crazy! Maybe on a pirate ship, sending some fools to walk the plank
That shit is gay right there.

Fallout video is probably gonna have a bunch of people dancing. Maybe some flashing red lights on some "state of emergency" type shit. Prob some Krumping or dread shaking shit like some hyphy video or something ( Fallout sounds like a hyphy joint to me). Nothing as in depth as what you posted.

Say prob would have been meth looking all reflective, raindrops on the window, writing rhymes lol.

What is the confirmed 2nd single anyways?

PLO-Stylez 09-06-2006 08:06 PM

"Is it me" should be released as a single and vid. Its a great track with that Still Dre keyboard type shit. from ppl i talk to that heard the album they like
"Is it Me" the most or its one of they favs.

But for us that cant get enuff of that grime release "Presidential Mc" or "4:20"

Hollow Dartz 09-07-2006 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rubyspirit (Post 576767)
In Fall Out there are emgerencies in every major city and Method Man coming to the rescue, to save a damsel in distress (hip hop). Like in the chorus, he would be "100 miles and running" to get there. :lmao:

Nice

Quote:

Originally Posted by J-DON (Post 577697)
That shit is gay right there.

:lmao:

snapple 09-07-2006 12:13 AM

naaah mean should be a single, and each MC should have their own segment in their own hood making the place go wild cause that shit is a banger, take it to shaolin YO and the BX, some really gully ass video shit like how meth use to do it

GENERAL WISE 09-07-2006 12:24 AM

fallout will be the video

mabe say will also in a month or so.

TGambino 09-07-2006 02:06 AM

fall out or is it me should be up next