Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Wu-Tang Chamber (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Trun-N-Livin Interview (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25382)

magicfingaz 09-07-2006 04:10 AM

Trun-N-Livin Interview
 
http://wu-famnatic.com/images/interv...-n-livin/5.jpg

We have an exclusive Interview with Tru-N-Livin on our Page!!
So feel free to visit our Site on http://www.wu-famnatic.com

peace




http://people.freenet.de/magicfingaz...ngazBanner.jpg

magicfingaz 09-08-2006 02:22 AM

Nobody interested?? No Feedback?

Aqueous Moon 09-11-2006 12:30 AM

You don't know how much I loved reading this article....thx 4 tha link and ya site is real nice! Maybe you could paste the article in this thread?

They reppin that pure Hip Hop that I love.

I really want that tru-N-living gif for my sig, the one wit the eye blinking....if anybody knows how to hook that up - get at me please!!

TheSupremeSwordwielder 09-11-2006 12:42 PM

I was really excited when I saw this...I know these 2 guys from when I was growing up and few years ago I reconnected with them and heard they're music for the first time...even though it was earlier work, that shit blew me away...it was only 6 tracks but I was left totally satisfied (I had no idea at first that they were MCs of THAT caliber). Ronin and Sci...ya'll keep doin' your thing, you def. have a fan!!!!!

magicfingaz 09-11-2006 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aqueous Moon (Post 582274)
You don't know how much I loved reading this article....thx 4 tha link and ya site is real nice! Maybe you could paste the article in this thread?

They reppin that pure Hip Hop that I love.

I really want that tru-N-living gif for my sig, the one wit the eye blinking....if anybody knows how to hook that up - get at me please!!

Hehe now u have it without my help :thumbup:

Aqueous Moon 09-12-2006 02:06 PM

^^^yep...I can't stop listening to that song. Also, "All I know" ft. Masta killa and Jabbar...ill shit.

Aqueous Moon 09-12-2006 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by magicfingaz (Post 583209)
Hehe now u have it without my help :thumbup:

ha...I figured it out fo maself....peace

rubyspirit 09-12-2006 10:30 PM

Made a joke and didn't chose Jay-Z as his top rapper, but chose 2 of his albums as his top favorites. WTF? *dork*

GENERAL WISE 09-12-2006 10:49 PM

no idea wats going on.

rubyspirit 09-12-2006 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~GENERAL_WISE~ (Post 584798)
no idea wats going on.

From the interview:
Please name us your TOP 5 rappers and you TOP 5 albums of all time.

Top 5 MCs ... now we have to think. Of course this is excluding Tru-N-Livin.

1. Half-A-Mil (R.I.P.)
2. Nas
3. Kool G rap
4. AZ
5. Tragedy Khadafi, Black Thought, Common, Mos Def, Big Daddy Kane, etc. (Surprise! No Biggie, 2Pac or Jay-Z)

Albums...
1. Illmatic [Nas]
2. The Purple Tape (if you dont know, ask around)
3. Reasonable Doubt [Jay-Z]
4. The Realness [Jay-Z]

5. Too many to narrow it down


I thought his choices for albums were odd after the Surprise! no Jay-Z statement.

Lil' Ruger 09-12-2006 11:12 PM

......

Aqueous Moon 09-13-2006 01:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rubyspirit (Post 584799)
From the interview:
Please name us your TOP 5 rappers and you TOP 5 albums of all time.

Top 5 MCs ... now we have to think. Of course this is excluding Tru-N-Livin.

1. Half-A-Mil (R.I.P.)
2. Nas
3. Kool G rap
4. AZ
5. Tragedy Khadafi, Black Thought, Common, Mos Def, Big Daddy Kane, etc. (Surprise! No Biggie, 2Pac or Jay-Z)

Albums...
1. Illmatic [Nas]
2. The Purple Tape (if you dont know, ask around)
3. Reasonable Doubt [Jay-Z]
4. The Realness [Jay-Z]
5. Too many to narrow it down

I thought his choices for albums were odd after the Surprise! no Jay-Z statement.

That's all you got from that interview?? "Oh, that niggas a dork cuz he didn't list Jay - Z as his top five"?? Who tha fuck cares?

That's one reason why hip hop is so fucked up like it is today - groupie broads like you wit no fuckin loyalty to that pure uncut...you just saying stupid shit.

You tryna tell me what to think, you need to be thinking bout' mo then that nigga's top 5...what else did he talk about? Did You keep yo mind open to that? No, cus youz a groupie...like I thought from tha start.

Lil' Ruger 09-13-2006 02:12 AM

lol

WU-KILLAH 09-13-2006 02:14 AM

Interesting interview, his "beliefs" (what he dares calling "the Truth") are IMO foolish but these dudes got something to say, Im gonna check this out.

Aqueous Moon 09-13-2006 02:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WU-KILLAH (Post 584946)
Interesting interview, his "beliefs" (what he dares calling "the Truth") are IMO foolish but these dudes got something to say, Im gonna check this out.

What you mean "dares"? It's his truth. Just cus you don't agree..that don't make it any less true.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:39 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one