Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/index.php)
-   Wu-Tang Chamber (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Beat Quality? (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25556)

Hollow Dartz 09-10-2006 12:31 PM

Beat Quality?

Yo let's keep it real some of these beats Wu are getting is booty. Why can't Wu get production from 4th, Bronze, True, Mathematics? You don't just need Rza. Deck is smart he actually found some non-Wu related people that make good beats. I honestly think the next Gza cd will be wack because every cd after BTS his beats got weaker and Gza sounds wack over wack beats. Meth is cool and Deck is cool. Rae and Ghost are the only niggaz who sound good over ok beats. Like Lex Diamonds is a great cd. Tical 2000 is fire with 4th and True taking over. you don't need Rza for a great album SUPREME CLINTELE , BENEATH THE SURFACE, TICAL 2000, RESIDENT PATIENT,IMMOBALARITY, are great examples. Just posting some thoughts. Just find some good beats.

snapple 09-10-2006 12:34 PM

heist of the century is one of the last classics to drop in my opinion, the production was flawless, multiple producers and the album was just perfect. i definilty agree with what you're saying.

crass 09-10-2006 12:38 PM

rae is asking for producers to mail beats to him through the Ice Water Inc address. that's what wu shoulda done as soon as RZA stepped back, cuz unsigned underground producers can do better shit than a lot of the wack shit that wu has used. that's why Made In Brooklyn is so important for the wu (even if it's not great) because MK was the first to use mainly unsigned dudes from his hood.

Hollow Dartz 09-10-2006 12:45 PM

I still gotta get that shit.

theo himself 09-10-2006 01:04 PM

wow what's Rae's ice water address?? I have a lot of shit he'd like to hear

THE W 09-10-2006 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz (Post 581614)
Yo let's keep it real some of these beats Wu are getting is booty. Why can't Wu get production from 4th, Bronze, True, Mathematics? You don't just need Rza. Deck is smart he actually found some non-Wu related people that make good beats. I honestly think the next Gza cd will be wack because every cd after BTS his beats got weaker and Gza sounds wack over wack beats. Meth is cool and Deck is cool. Rae and Ghost are the only niggaz who sound good over ok beats. Like Lex Diamonds is a great cd. Tical 2000 is fire with 4th and True taking over. you don't need Rza for a great album SUPREME CLINTELE , BENEATH THE SURFACE, TICAL 2000, RESIDENT PATIENT,IMMOBALARITY, are great examples. Just posting some thoughts. Just find some good beats.

DERRRRRRR

Cesar 09-10-2006 01:27 PM

I think the beats on The Lex Diamond Story sucked, and so did the album. The only good track and beat was the last one Once Upon A Time. Some artist need to learn how to pick their beats, I dont like Dipset but they know how to pick their beats and so does Noreaga, well back then.

Hollow Dartz 09-10-2006 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DyNaMiTe (Post 581695)
DERRRRRRR

I'm surprised you didn't close my thread.:fucku:

THE W 09-10-2006 01:32 PM

theres no reason for this thread to be closed.

leaguer1 09-10-2006 01:33 PM

lol :clap:

Ya_Bane 09-10-2006 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snapple (Post 581617)
heist of the century is one of the last classics to drop in my opinion, the production was flawless, multiple producers and the album was just perfect.

co-sign, Wu should use more Six July-beats.

oDoUoSoKo 09-10-2006 03:13 PM

immobilarity....perfect example of good beats?

cap 09-10-2006 03:37 PM

they should definitely let 4th disciple and mathematics do more beats.
i love their shit.

Hollow Dartz 09-10-2006 06:26 PM

Yeah that "Everything" beat is crack.

DNA 09-10-2006 07:08 PM

4th disciple,mathematics,deck and rza were the reason why wu-forever was one of the rare albums that sold over a million copies and was actually QUALITY MUSIC.